UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[STORE] UO Gold

StegcO

Sorceror
[STORE] UO Gold

the store is finished or in a few week we can buy UO Gold (Mil) into the store like other UOG shards?

Digatalas

Knight
Re: [STORE] UO Gold

I dont... i mean, people buy items to sell anyways. :( But i won't complain, i'm too happy the store is back! :D

pbguy434

Knight

Digatalas;463058 said:
I dont... i mean, people buy items to sell anyways. :( But i won't complain, i'm too happy the store is back! :D
There is a difference between putting items into the economy for gold compared to putting gold into the economy for money. Duh.

As pibby said, there's a difference between items and gold. The more of a particular object there is on the shard, the less it's worth. If you can buy special, UNIQUE "donation items," then they do not readily impact the value of other things much, but they may SLIGHTLY increase the value of gold.

If you sell gold through the store, that outright (and very rapidly) increases the quantity of gold in circulation. This leads to what's known as "inflation." Yes, in-game economies follow all of the laws that govern real-world economies that focus on real money rather than pixels.

That said, I'm in favor of not selling money in the donation store. I do like how it's arranged that you can only get items that are NOT disbalancing, but still unique.