UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Story Telling Night!!

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer
Story Telling Night!!

When: Monday the 7th Of December 6pm EST
Where: The Hall in Brit
What: Story telling night

How it works:
Players must write a short story, poem, or fable in a Blank book related to the topic given.
Players will each read their book aloud to the crowd.
At the end of the Event, A Panel of Staff Judges will decide on a winner.
1st Place: 10k
2nd Place: 5k
3rd Place: 3k

All Stories will be displayed for players to read in the event hall, until the next story telling contest.

This Weeks Topic Is: "The Legendary Sword"

You may begin writing :D
-SRC Midnight

Re: Story Telling Night!!

CNS_Midnight;664881 said:
When: Monday the 7th Of December 6pm EST
Where: The Hall in Brit
What: Story telling night

How it works:
Players must write a short story, poem, or fable in a Blank book related to the topic given.
Players will each read their book aloud to the crowd.
At the end of the Event, A Panel of Staff Judges will decide on a winner.
1st Prize: 10k
2nd Prize: 5k
3rd Prize: 3k

All Stories will be displayed for players to read in the event hall, until the next story telling contest.

This Weeks Topic Is: "The Legendary Sword"

You may begin writing :D
-SRC Midnight

Monday... Hummmm.

To bad i have my last final (Literature II won the irony contest), then its vacation.
Ill write something anyways, maybe i can catch up or so.

Anyways, that's a nice start, good luck to all!

Sundoom

Sorceror

i should of put in a little more detail about that night when naddict went mad with power during server wars... I would have won hands down had I done so. :(

oh well. 2nd place is good enough.

(Add-on)

Just that I have been thinking on that night and realized just how much I left out and I had much more time than I originally though. *shruggs* Just had alot of potential in the story and failed to tap in on it - Deserved 2nd for such lack of creativity and memory.

TheodenN

Wanderer

It was fun to watch the event. Maybe I can even participate in the next event.
Thanks for making such an interesting event.
And yes, Farelli's story was too long :)

Sundoom

Sorceror

i stopped looking at fare's story (he was making crap up on the spot) and went on youtube after 5 mins of waitin for it to end.

watched like a half hour of amv hell and saw he had just finished.

silvertiger

Knight

Sundoom;667554 said:
i stopped looking at fare's story (he was making crap up on the spot) and went on youtube after 5 mins of waitin for it to end.

watched like a half hour of amv hell and saw he had just finished.

Actually Farelli's story was wrote down in a book and I have the book for proof.:D

And if you wanna see the proof I'm at brit bank.

TheodenN

Wanderer

I went to the hall where the event was held but couldn't find any books to read. How can we read them?

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

TheodenN;667736 said:
I went to the hall where the event was held but couldn't find any books to read. How can we read them?
The three books are displayed upstairs in the reward hall (Black gate outside demise hall) They will be rotated off the table when I have three new winners for the next event.
-SRC Midnight

Sundoom

Sorceror

silvertiger;667563 said:
Actually Farelli's story was wrote down in a book and I have the book for proof.:D

And if you wanna see the proof I'm at brit bank.

lies..

LIES

:(

Sundoom

Sorceror

silvertiger;667833 said:
I will meet you there now!:D

hah.. i was right...

well half right.

writing the book as your typing to everyone... even awared charity armor for such a "long and boring" story.

silvertiger

Knight

Sundoom;667864 said:
hah.. i was right...

well half right.

writing the book as your typing to everyone... even awared charity armor for such a "long and boring" story.

LOL not right. I wrote it before I typed it out. From the moment Midnight said to get on stage til it was my turn I wrote it. Not bad for 16 pages.:D

Sundoom

Sorceror

silvertiger;667871 said:
LOL not right. I wrote it before I typed it out. From the moment Midnight said to get on stage til it was my turn I wrote it. Not bad for 16 pages.:D

zzzzzz... *wakes up* wtf.. still not done? ...zzzzzz