UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Storytelling - When?

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Storytelling - When?

This post is for those who would be interested in telling a story at a storytelling event.

From our little poll it seems that there may be enough interest in storytelling to see if we can bring it back. What I am interested in knowing is a time of day (including time zone) when you would have the easiest time showing up at a storytelling event to tell your story. In the past we tried several different times but couldn't ever manage to find that sweet spot that would work for most of the interested players.

Again, please only post a time (including time zone) if you would be telling a story at the storytelling event.

hickman48

Knight
Re: Storytelling - When?

your best bet would be during the weekend and i can do it from friday 5:00 - Sunday 8:00 umm i think west verginas time zone is eastern:rolleyes:

Sundoom

Sorceror

Should do it around the time zone where most poll voters are located and estimate a time about 2-3 hours before server wars.

Personally I can show up anytime as long as its before sw.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Sundoom;239346 said:
Should do it around the time zone where most poll voters are located

Yes... that's why I asked that the people who would be telling a story tell me when they are available.

z0diac

Wanderer

Hands down zorak will win. lol (refered to the last peice of work on other thread.)

Halios00

Sorceror

Any weekday around 10 PM Eastern time till Server Wars. Weekends are more night time as well. Basically, I'm good from 10 PM Eastern time onward