UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Successful Raid On E At Coon

Successful Raid On E At Coon

Shade, Gankster, Spoticus, Swell, Kitka (#1 Trammy On Shard), Myxel, Subotai, Phanuel, Korb, and Chaos took on Slave, Atta, Dark Scorpio, NecroFish, The Professor, I Spawn Jew, Spawner, A Newbie and Erakis at coon. After many battles NME/TAR took over the island and bombed on coon. We won bitches. Thanks for the 120 ninja and 120 magery. Awesome Donation.

oh and a rat was there too but we bombed em hardcore.

slowjeep

Sorceror
Re: Successful Raid On E At Coon

Dont forget "of Wolves". His Hiryu owned atta. I swear atta bathes in seasoning salt, my hiryu loves him too.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Gankster, Guinsoo, Santas elf, Swell, Spoticus, Tmanz, Myxel, Phanuel, Kitka, Subotai, of Wolves, Shade, Chaos, Jade runner, a rat, Hotfingers (maybe), and probably more vs Proffessor atta necrofish and spawner at the start. Then it was all of them vs Slave, Dark Skorpio, atta, a newbie (xeres).

Good work, you got 2 out of 12 scrolls by jumping 4 pvm characters, and taking forever to beat 4 pvpers with that number. Not counting alts we only had 6 people, and necrofish and proffessor are new to the server and have no pvp characters.

if you consider 14+ versus basically 4 (yeah 2 of us brought alts, but so did at least 4 of your guys...) and you guys made out with 2 of 12 scrolls, us leaving with 4 of them (protection was negated as alot of people dumped it).

Congrats, but please dont turn this into a flamefest guy.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

lmao, you had alot more than that, dont lie. thats all you guys do on here, is exagerate our numbers and say you had less. its bullshit, and for the record we got 5 scrolls moron. and the best you can do on your revenge is what? a newbie killing me as a fresh rez at minoc bank lmao.. and you talk about sl members being lame? your nothing but a bunch of HACKING, REZ KILLING, SHIT TALKING, CABLE MONKEYS with no fucking life.

thank you,
Shade

ZachM1

Sorceror

Rage more rofl, im telling it like it is. We had 6 individual players, 2 of whom only had spawn characters that were dead from the start through halfway into the battle, why are you turning into such a shit talker all of a sudden?

Edit: The only reason 90% of us will reskill any of your members is because you have Maevar in your guild, and all that kid knows how to do is reskill. Change your ways and well change ours (all but atta maybe, he just likes killing regardless).

roly

Wanderer

keep it clean, keep it gangsta shade.

is he exaggerating your numbers, or is he making up names? if he was able to list every one of those names (FROM SCREEN SHOTS), i don't think that's an exaggeration.

malakhi

Wanderer

even if the rumors are true, thats like 1 of 20?

i believe our raid ratio on you is like 10/10?

unless you cant the ones were we are sleeping. then i dont know how many you have done.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

im not turning into a shit talker, but i get tired of you guys smashing down our accomplishments. no one else has ever beaten you guys at coon since the hieght of your power, and here we are, with crappy gear (except a select few of us) and we win, we actually win. we did well, and what do you guys do? you claim we didnt accomplish shit. its upsetting bro, and then what, you say you respect us, then you rez kill me when i dont even have regs at minoc bank? what kind of honor is that, what kind of respect is that? maybe you guys need to look at yourselves and what you've become. otherwise, your gonna start looking alot like the sl guys i booted.

shade.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Dont you get it? Back when you booted the SL guys you wanted to ally us. We said wed do it IF you kicked Maevar, because hes a reskilling coward whos not good for anything anyway. You refused to boot a househiding res killing pussy, who continues to reskill us. Why should we hesitate to reskill any of you? Clean up your own guilds acts before bashing us.

And I did say congrats in my post, and I also asked to keep this a flame free discussion which you obviously cant comprehend.

slowjeep

Sorceror

Keyser Soze;207285 said:
a newbie killing me as a fresh rez at minoc bank lmao.. and you talk about sl members being lame?

Yeah, that was pretty lame. Its funny how they can act however they want in the game and come up with some dumb excuse for it. I would have had more respect for him if he just said, "Yeah it was a lame shot." But instead they blame in on Mae.

roly

Wanderer

i respect players who give respect. i have noticed a lot of animosity towards our gear, our skills, and our teamwork. congratulations on zerging a spawn, you deserve however many 120 Magery's you got. (i suggest you eat the scroll and not trade it, also)

but that is exactly what you did. you zerg'd it. if you aren't wit Starcraft (and i hope you are), zerg is a race where you could create a TON of weak units and simply overwhelm your enemy with sheer numbers.

this has happened, and will continue to happen, on demise. guilds like R.W and GUNZ were notorious for having sheer numbers, but little to no organization or skill. These guilds are extremely well geared too.

again, congratulations. i hope your guild will step up and become a powerhouse rival. looking forward to some decent pvp.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Keyser Soze;207289 said:
im not turning into a shit talker, but i get tired of you guys smashing down our accomplishments. no one else has ever beaten you guys at coon since the hieght of your power, and here we are, with crappy gear (except a select few of us) and we win, we actually win. we did well, and what do you guys do? you claim we didnt accomplish shit. its upsetting bro, and then what, you say you respect us, then you rez kill me when i dont even have regs at minoc bank? what kind of honor is that, what kind of respect is that? maybe you guys need to look at yourselves and what you've become. otherwise, your gonna start looking alot like the sl guys i booted.

shade.
Yeah, you will get res killed. I let you live because you were a "fresh res" out of respect. But as soon as your tamer buddy gets me dismounted with a hiryu you turn on your "omgimleet" fireball/ma macro. gg.

Zach said congrats on the raid, but don't lie about your numbers or ours.

lordwolf

Wanderer

No animosity here a newbie.. But your guilds animosity towards us for standing by Mae'Var.. when you guys did nothing but pk us and laugh.. Mae was one of those who helped us build ourselves.. despite whatever you think of him, our cornerstone is LOYALTY. That is what will make NME Great. Your gear, you deserve it, you guys have owned for a long time on this shard, and I seriously doubt there will ever be a time on demise when e. reputation will not still be strong. However, Just because someone ELSE behaves disreputably.. does that mean hipocracy is acceptable? Mad respect for members of e. who stuck to their guns and have maintianed their own personal standards. (Forgotten.. you are the man.)

As for Atta.. he is the "Mae'Var" of e.

So.. enough of the finger pointing.. you want us to boot Mae? I'll fax you a list of the assholes you need to drop.

these are no lies on the numbers....you guys outnumbered us at least 3to1. and u were able to take the island because there were 2 maybe 3 pvmers at the altar getting ready to pop the coon.

to my knowledge no one is bashing u for a successful raid...we simply want to make light of the sheer numbers that were required...

and as far as killing a "new rez"....I recall to a bank...I see an orange...u die.

dont come whining on the forums about rezkilling...u were no where near a healer/ankh...u were at the f'in bank. get over yerself...

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

lol, after you sicked your warhorse on me and threw up spells, i was so out of it i didnt even know you were playing around lol. i said i was sorry, offered a rez, and offered you guys to hunt with us. did you pay attention? no, you threw a fit instead.

ZachM1

Sorceror

MaeVar is the cornerstone of your loyalty? Septar has an RPV of me and him beating 5 NME guys in Despise, while Maevar was stealthing around watching. He didnt help them one bit. He oddly enough has no problem popping out for reskills though, thus my opinion that he is good for nothing, and Ill stick by it.