UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Raffle

Above

Squire
I had 3 raffle t ickets that were 2 - 4 numbers off... pretty lame what a fucking waste of 5m seriously..unless i end up winning something good. i mean its a great event but not for the loosers...

Above

Squire
Hybrid Summer Raffle

This raffle is somewhat different from previous shard raffles. Instead of a single drawing, there will be weekly drawings until the final drawing on September 10th, 2011.

There will be 10 winning tickets randomly chosen each week. Winning prizes will vary from week to week. Once a ticket has won it is removed. Other tickets are carried on to the next drawing. All tickets are removed at the completion of the raffle.

There are many ways to obtain raffle tickets:
  • Randomly from certain creatures in game (as some of you have already noticed).
  • For 150,000 gp by saying 'i wish to purchase a raffle ticket' in game.
  • UOGStore
  • Various shard events over the course of the raffle.
The first drawing will occur during the weekend of August 13th, 2011. Winning ticket numbers will announced in this thread.

August 13th Prizes

Grand Prize: Vesper/'Buc's Gate' House - Ageless, 5,000,000 gp, 1,000,000 CuB emblems.
Second Prize: 3,000,000 gp, 500,000 CuB emblems, stat ball, skill ball, blue ball, 2 pet summoning balls.
8 Runner-Up Prizes: 1,000,000 gp, 100,000 CuB emblems, stat ball, skill ball.

August 13th Winners
  1. 92548 - Grand Prize
  2. 90892 - Second Prize
  3. 90033
  4. 93000
  5. 92446
  6. 90215
  7. 92780
  8. 90340
  9. 90617
  10. 91805
If you have a winning ticket please page in game to claim your prize.

August 20th Prizes

TBA

Also, please note:
The items on display in Vesper are not directly related to the raffle. They are for a future event.

NOT BS here are the results

FacePump

Knight
o one legit question.. is the staff going to change the hues fo the winning tickets? makes it way way way easier