UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sunday December 6th, Tamer Pet Tournament (Complete)

Naddict

Sorceror
Sunday December 6th, Tamer Pet Tournament (Complete)

It's been a long time since we ran one of these,

Time:

Sunday December 6th
Registration will begin at 6PM Central
Event will hopefully begin at 7PM Central

Rules:

You may use any combination of pets that you like, within the obvious 5 follower slot limitation.

You may not cast any spells or heal your pets in any way (or else matches would last forever), also no barding skills will be permitted. Violation of this rule will cause you to be instantly disqualified.

Between matches you must leave your pets in the pet holding area we have constructed. Removing your pets from this area will result in a disqualification.

We strongly advise that all pets entered into the event be bonded, so they may be resurrected should they die.

Signups:

Signups will begin 1 hour prior to the starting time of the event and last until the start time.

To register you must:
Be in game on your tamer
Have the pets you will be competing with with you
Then send a page and wait while I come to you and record your entry.

Only once I come to you and tell you that you have been entered will you officially be in. As long as your page comes in before the 7PM start time you will be entered into the event, no signups will be allowed after the event is scheduled to start.

*edit*
Thanks again to all who participated!

Results:
1st Place: The Beastmaster
2nd Place: Locke
3rd Place (tie): Mia Wallace and Nicole Strabel

All Four had Greater Dragons

Lord Mars

Knight
Re: Sunday December 6th, Tamer Pet Tournament

yeah its been like 8 months, i been thinking of doing another such events ... Lolx. Ok lets see how this goes, maybe i can participate n win something if i happen to be online. All the best.

CJCJDJ

Sorceror
Re: Sunday December 6th, Tamer Pet Tournament

I want to see a guy that dosent use a greater win :)

But i expect it will be a greater that wins

ne14pic

Sorceror
Re: Sunday December 6th, Tamer Pet Tournament (Complete)

its was a gd semis and finals a hiryu did make it to round 3 but only because he didnt come across a gd till then. i thought a rune beetle mare combo would to well but was surprised how quickly they droped