UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sup nerds

R.Coxon20

Sorceror
almost out of basic and about to start jump school next week hopefully. I got my phone and figured I'd come to the forums to see what's going on with you guys and my hybrid server. Check out my beret and camis. My dress blues look sick but I haven't worn them yet. Hope shits good, I'll check back later.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 20
almost out of basic and about to start jump school next week hopefully. I got my phone and figured I'd come to the forums to see what's going on with you guys and my hybrid server. Check out my beret and camis. My dress blues look sick but I haven't worn them yet. Hope shits good, I'll check back later.
thank you for your service. ryan actually quit running this server to join isis hes a terrorist now i hope you get him.

crikey

Sorceror
Too bad your not going to get to do any of the fun stuff from a few years ago.
I know really
Gonna be no good killin ;(
I imagine thats the reason at least 5/10 people join the army.
For the adrenaline rush of snuffing out another meaningless human soul

Quote from my uncle:
"I joined the army so I could go to Vietnam and murder people"

R.Coxon20

Sorceror
We'll be going to war at some point. I still have like 2 years minimum training until I complete SF training and probably another year at my group when I make it to train with them before I get put on a team to kick in doors and shoot fuckers on the face. So what's everyone doing now? Where do I go when I get a computer again?

amtothepm

Knight
We'll be going to war at some point. I still have like 2 years minimum training until I complete SF training and probably another year at my group when I make it to train with them before I get put on a team to kick in doors and shoot fuckers on the face. So what's everyone doing now? Where do I go when I get a computer again?

go to west brit bank on a red or go through that "blackfyre" gate and kill trammies looking for precious items

R.Coxon20

Sorceror
They need to figure shit out. I want to come back to hybrid with people everywhere to kill. I still need to learn how to work in a team and heal dumps on other people in only decent 1v1 I must become the greatest

crikey

Sorceror
They need to figure shit out. I want to come back to hybrid with people everywhere to kill. I still need to learn how to work in a team and heal dumps on other people in only decent 1v1 I must become the greatest
Here is a neat tutorial regarding healing those explode/ebolts. Mastering this and healing your comrades will make anybody a valuable asset
As far as working in a team, just listen to the caller. Unless its uonewbs calling. That nigga will get you killed from what I hear