UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Super Rares! need price :)

luisadelu

Sorceror

Uomvp

Knight
A.is a wicked rare I believe from when tessa raffled her house off. Singing crystal ball is around 10-12.

Lorthic

Knight
Where the fuck are you getting these figures from, people? When was the last time a Singing Crystal Ball sold for over 35 mil? Or sold at all? There has to be a market in order to create prices... and if one has not been sold, you can't just make up these crazy fucking numbers. I'd say the crystal ball is no more than 10 mil, TOPS, considering that barely ANYONE has their sound on...

pete liv

Sorceror
my prices come from situational thoughts.

if a singing ball was put on the selling forum and a bidding war erupted and i had the cash to spring i'd stop at 35 hence the number i gave. but someone may always pay more or claim to pay more just to make certain people pay more. which is bullshit.

pete liv

Sorceror
well that's another thing i think. it MAY just be released as a choice for 4 mil emblems or something later on down the line. infact NOW would be a great time to sell just incase this happens. i know the last week of CUB is gonna be nuts for me picking what to spend all my emblems on....

smooth85

Sorceror
singing ball i'd say anywhere from 25-35. People who want them will spend a lot since they're NEVER for sale. If I saw someone selling one for only 12m I'd think they were desperate as hell for poker money or scamming lol

we need some clothes the same hue as that easter egg hunt winner plant

kdivers

Knight
I think trayf paid 40m for his, so i would say 35m isnt too far of a stretch

i think they hold their value well because they were one fo the coolest items on OSI back in the day. I remember the first time i saw one on atlantic it resulted in me running back and forth past a hosue for lik 30 minutes listenign to all the crazy sounds i never heard before

Lorthic

Knight
Man, I had one of these things back during the first (well, after) CUB, and I sold it for 2.5m. I can't believe how much people would pay for something that isn't even large enough to really be noticed. You'd basically have to create a shrine in your house to show the singing ball off, otherwise it would get passed over like so many other small decoration items. That is, unless they made it glacial hue... :D