UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 315 Update (May 17, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
SVN 315 Update (May 17, 2009)

As most of you have read already, Mark updated the server to RunUO SVN 315, which was a combination of the existing 314 and some fixes introduced when testing them on Demise.

osd_daedelus posted a changelog in the bug fix thread, but I figured I'd post it here, slightly cleaned up for your viewing enjoyment.

• Necromancer spells are now affected by arcane charges.
  • Remove Curse now works against Mortal Strike.
  • Ninjistu Wolf Form will now give you 20 HP towards your cap instead of 20 HP to your current life... No more 20 HP Heals from Wolf Form.
  • Nerve Strike is now a 2 second breakable stun that does 10-25 *direct* damage and it has 50-90% chance to stun the target.
  • You can now provoke Dark Father spawns against the Dark Father itself.
  • Backpack maximum capacity has been increased from 400 stones to 550 stones. (There is a slight lockdown bug with this, but it will be fixed)
  • Runic bonuses have been tweaked at OSI values.
  • Skills in the Animal Lore gump are now correctly displayed when the lored creature is discorded.
  • The Dryad Bow random skill list has been tweaked to more closely match OSI.
  • The human Jack of All Trades skill bonus is no longer taken into account when checking for Parry chance. It now considers the Non-Racial value of Bushido instead.

In addition, the following fixes were handled in the previous few weeks:
  • The City Of The Dead in Trammel and the local Savage Fort are now spawned per OSI. (Fel is handled by the local champ spawn)
  • The swamp south of Destard has been spawned per OSI.
  • Wrong has been respawned and re-decorated to match OSI.
  • The area between Honesty and the Juka Fortress in Ilsh has been mostly spawned per OSI (Some mobiles are missing on the server)
  • Yamandon's now have a (slightly) increased chance of spawning at Yamandon Point (and I do mean *SLIGHTLY*)
  • Various spawner tweaks to all facets.
There are some more fixes in the pipeline thanks to osd_daedelus and co.'s work bug hunting, and Mark's work getting it implemented.

Now: The lockdown bug:

There's an issue since backpacks/bags were upped to 550 stones that causes problems with adding weight and lockdowns.
Other types of containers are NOT affected, and the bug should be fixed by next week.

Devo

Sorceror
Re: SVN 315 Update (May 17, 2009)

craaaaaaap i burnt like 180 charges on a runics last nite and got nothing :( insanely bad timing

gugutz

Knight

Wow.
First thread on this forum ever.

Great update.
Thank you, Mark!

@Devon 6: that sucks man. hehehe

Pont

Knight

Still more work to do.......lots of work. SVN 316 bring it on. Rarrrrr! :D Well done everyone.

Lippy

Wanderer

Nice to see some updates .

psz;552723 said:
[*] Remove Curse now works against Mortal Strike.

About this , I noticed that even if you are not mortaled , Remove Curse will still cast (using mana) and give a message saying you are no longer mortally wounded .

Seems to me if you are not cursed in some way or mortally wounded then Remove Curse should not cast at all .

OMG! Thanks Mark and all the staff that are fixing up the bugs. That necromancer fix will make my and pont's (and maybe others) UO experiance SO much better!

Gisela

Bug Hunter

This is GREAT. All the whining and rejoicing makes it feel like a real MMO :D

Devo

Sorceror

sweet, a lot easier to get my suit, do u have any ideas on what u r implementing next? or will it be a surprise as well ?

Seer

Wanderer

what about evasion? are you planing on fixing it too? or this server will continue to make mages gods?
Nice updates anyway.
But now that mortal strike can be removed i think we would need evasion back as quick as possible.

psz;552723 said:
[*] Runic bonuses have been tweaked at OSI values.

Devon 6;552792 said:
craaaaaaap i burnt like 180 charges on a runics last nite and got nothing :( insanely bad timing

Is this implying that crafted items from runics are now better or worse?

hugoboss

Sorceror

Gilly;553251 said:
Is this implying that crafted items from runics are now better or worse?

take a quick look at the General Discussion re: topics on runics gone mad... shadow runic hammer giving you 15/15 shields or ssi30, hit light 50 katanas or hrsks giving you LMC7, LRC19, MR1 suit pieces.. it's much easier to get high end gear from runic crafting.. no need to wait for that val hammer :eek:

Conan22

Page

Seer;553249 said:
what about evasion? are you planing on fixing it too? or this server will continue to make mages gods?
Nice updates anyway.
But now that mortal strike can be removed i think we would need evasion back as quick as possible.

No evasion fix? Mortal Strike can be removed? Some bad news, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.