UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 315 Update (May 17, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gugutz

Knight
Re: SVN 315 Update (May 17, 2009)

Mortals being removed with Remove Curse couldn't possibly make more sense.

Another great thing from this all.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Lippy;552935 said:
Nice to see some updates .

About this , I noticed that even if you are not mortaled , Remove Curse will still cast (using mana) and give a message saying you are no longer mortally wounded .

Seems to me if you are not cursed in some way or mortally wounded then Remove Curse should not cast at all .
Actully this is not a bug for the casting part. Your charcater can always cast the spell since you can cast it on others or on yourself just like a mage can cast greater heal even if you dont need it or your friend does not need it, it still use's mana I know for a fact that on Osi remove curse will use mana even if not curse. but if it say's you are not mortaled anymore that i dont know

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Devon 6;553202 said:
sweet, a lot easier to get my suit, do u have any ideas on what u r implementing next? or will it be a surprise as well ?

The bug fixes really were a consolidation of players working to get it taken care of. If you go to the general forum, the players are working in an (un)official bug fix thread. There are other things that are going in as well so please, if you know of a bug, contribute to the player thread.

It IS being watched and their hard work is being implemented into the server. If you can code, even better - if you just know of bugs, then let them know and those who can validate/code can do so for you.

LC

Seer;553249 said:
what about evasion? are you planing on fixing it too? or this server will continue to make mages gods?

Yes. The plan to make mages "gods" starts with with fixing chivalry.

darthjesus;553733 said:
Yes. The plan to make mages "gods" starts with with fixing chivalry.

Or implementing the special shot tactics requirement. Prepare to see several threads of pure complaining then.

psz

Administrator

It tells you all the other updates were done in the News Forum ;->

(Which is actually where I posted this out of habit, then moved it)

Two Wolves

Knight

Changes to ninjitsu wolf form severely impacts Two Wolves ability to heal, which now appears to have been a bug exploit. He will just have to learn to adjust.

The updates are very much appreciated.

Two Wolves;554209 said:
Changes to ninjitsu wolf form severely impacts Two Wolves ability to heal, which now appears to have been a bug exploit. He will just have to learn to adjust.

The updates are very much appreciated.

Cat or dog form was meant for healing in the form of regeneration. You can also stealth and regenerate.

EwKa

Page

I think all updates that are OSI like are welcome!
Besides that we should thanks staff for keeping this alive, some people tends to forget this is a free server...

Status
Not open for further replies.