UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 319 Update (May 24th, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
SVN 319 Update (May 24th, 2009)

The following updates were applied to the shard:

• Books are now securable, with security level options.
  • Locked down/secured Backpacks will now report an infinite ( = 0) max weight capacity, and not 550 stones. This won't affect backpacks in secured containers.
  • When you use Ninjitsu Animal Form Wolf/Kitsune, the HP regeneration now works. You no longer have to redress, heal, or receive damage to "activate" the regeneration.
  • Gold weight has been tweaked to match OSI Publish 58.
  • Ghosts who are GM in Spirit Speak can now speak to players who do not have GM Spirit Speak.
  • Remove Curse will no longer be cast to attempt to remove Mortal Strike, if the caster is not suffering from Mortal Strike.
  • Pages will no longer be "stuck" if the Staff Member handling it gets logged off.

PS: Send cash and prizes to Mark. He is in need of a new keyboard from overworking it with all of the updates.

psz

Administrator
Re: SVN 319 Update (May 24th, 2009)

Nah.

The threads point out the bugs and supply the basic code.
Mark applies the code.
I just post the results and occasionally pester Mark.

Oaks

Knight

Gozas will now use the same colour as the cloth used to make them.

How exactly does this work ?

Just tried crafting gozas (south & east) with dyed cloth, cut cloth and bod reward cloth but they are all produced as normal withour colors.

And my thanks again to those responsible for the fixes etc.

uome

Bug Hunter

psz;556182 said:

Books are now securable, with security level options.
WOW my first ever bit of code was accepted!!!
*hides and waits for the shard to crash*

EwKa

Page

uome;556236 said:
WOW my first ever bit of code was accepted!!!
*hides and waits for the shard to crash*
*crosses fingers*
Well done everyone! ;)

Glasgowx

Wanderer

Thanks for the updates. It's great to see all the hard work from the players, psz and Mark paying off. Way to go Demise

psz;556182 said:

• Gozas will now use the same colour as the cloth used to make them.
This is not a complaint (because you guys are AMAZING for fixing all this stuff, and rather fast. =D) but, I crafted gozas with DYED green, black, and pink cloth. All turned out regular color. Is there something im doing wrong?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I would first check to make sure that you have "retain color" selected (or whatever it is). I have not been able to test it but that's the first thing I'll look at. Otherwise, it just means the code didn't work :) Either way, shard didn't crash hehehehe

psz

Administrator

Looks like the code just didn't work.

On OSI when you make the goza, the actual DEED is dyed the colour of the cloth, as is the goza itself.

Since the deeds aren't coloured either, it didn't take.

I'll remove it from the Fixed list.

Enlightener;556353 said:
Great update.

any word about the instanced corpses?

looks like not. A thing we should do about it is to see where to add that "if (Core.SE)" to make sure it works on post-SE shards and not in AoS-Pre-AOS.
I mean, Hybrid and Divinity will not be pleased if they suddenly found istanced corpse system :p

Kiluad

Sorceror

What determines what gets added? because there were a bunch more fixes than this.

Is it just what mark has time to review each week, then add, or are there other reasons why something wouldn't be added.

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Just wondering whether the goza fix was tested at all.

We can't shove completely untested crap onto a live server IMO

Perhaps osd could add TESTED or UNTESTED to the descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.