UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 335 Update (June 29th, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: SVN 335 Update (June 29th, 2009)

Vet reward selections are given every 90 days. Your skill/stat bumps should be automatic and not something you have to select. For the first time ever (90 days only) you are given 3 selections. Every 90 days after that you get 1 selection.

gugutz

Knight

Got my first Soulstone, and looking forward to collect all the new ones.

Unfortunately, my most wanted and waited reward isn't available in my main and oldest account yet. I'm only on 8th year and can't ride a bear. :<

But this update owned all.
Thanks again!

Oaks

Knight

gugutz;576673 said:
Got my first Soulstone, and looking forward to collect all the new ones.

Unfortunately, my most wanted and waited reward isn't available in my main and oldest account yet. I'm only on 8th year and can't ride a bear. :<

But this update owned all.
Thanks again!

Hah was that you pulling sad faces while I stampeded past on my polar bear ? :D

gugutz

Knight

Oaks;576675 said:
Hah was that you pulling sad faces while I stampeded past on my polar bear ? :D

It wans't me.
It will be when i see you riding it :<<<<<<

Although the idea of riding one in less than one month pleases me to the point where i forget about not having it yet. ;)

EwKa

Page

Gez, so many updates in a short time...
This is very cool!
Impressive work you guys doing atm for the shard... *rock on*
Just a question on demise vet reward time, 90 days account equals to 1year in OSI?

Regards,

Kiluad

Sorceror

Is it true you can have say 7 red soul stones per account? is this OSI accurate? cause it seems way over powered.... we really need accurate skill gain if this is true, cause skill gain just got lots faster for everyone.

Kiluad;576796 said:
Is it true you can have say 7 red soul stones per account? is this OSI accurate? cause it seems way over powered.... we really need accurate skill gain if this is true, cause skill gain just got lots faster for everyone.

Maybe it's related to the fact in OSI you can have up to 7 characters per account (6 + 1 if you pay a fee, just as when you had 5 + 1)

I don't read anything about, though... you should ask someone who had an OSI account for... uh... I don't believe someone has 7 soulstones in his OSI account. Hmmm...

someone could have a green soulstone because preordered SE: 1 soulstone.

Publish 42 (September 1, 2006) implemented red soulstones. So consider 3 years... 3 soulstones. 4 in total. Of course, unless someone saved vet rewards choices.

Maybe we want consider heritage tokens for blue soulstones. I don't know how much you can have on it, though.

So... I can't ask you because I don't know if you can have 7 soulstones in OSI in absolute!

[Drakull]

Knight

osd_daedalus;576810 said:
Publish 42 (September 1, 2006) implemented red soulstones. So consider 3 years... 3 soulstones. 4 in total. Of course, unless someone saved vet rewards choices.
Saving vet rewards like a lot of us did... you can have even 29 or more soulstones if you really want to.
I had just 6 (2 per account on my 3 first accounts). Maybe I'll buy a couple more for my 4th account.
The main use of soulstones is to swap skills between chars (like to train faster).
Example:
You need a char to train magery to 100 and you already have a necro/mage with 110 magery/meditation and a nice suit. It's a lot faster to take into a soulstone the 110 magery, start to train magery on that char (using lich form, a wisp and your meditation/focus already trained) than starting to train it in another char that might, for example, not have enough room for mana recovering skills (like on a crafter). Then you transfer the trained 100 magery into a soulstone, recover your 110 from the previous one and get the 100 magery in your crafter.

Drakull-demise;576831 said:
Example:
You need a char to train magery to 100 and you already have a necro/mage with 110 magery/meditation and a nice suit. It's a lot faster to take into a soulstone the 110 magery, start to train magery on that char (using lich form, a wisp and your meditation/focus already trained) than starting to train it in another char that might, for example, not have enough room for mana recovering skills (like on a crafter). Then you transfer the trained 100 magery into a soulstone, recover your 110 from the previous one and get the 100 magery in your crafter.

Consider also every time you put skills in soulstone, your total skill points is reduced, thus making training faster :p

I am in awe....the long awaited veteran rewards!

Now i have to make more room in the museum....haha

Alderon

Tewale

Sorceror

osd_daedalus;576810 said:

I actually had 4 extra Green soulstones on my account when SE came out on OSI. I got 4 extra codes and used them all on my 1 account.

There were game stores who gave away codes like candy to anyone who asked. I bought 2 preorders and they gave me 4 extra codes.

Tewale;576929 said:
I actually had 4 extra Green soulstones on my account when SE came out on OSI. I got 4 extra codes and used them all on my 1 account.

There were game stores who gave away codes like candy to anyone who asked. I bought 2 preorders and they gave me 4 extra codes.

so, it's possible an OSI player got 7 soulstones. At this point would be nice to know if you can get more than 7 soulstones (or more than 7 red soulstones) in the same account

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

osd_daedalus;576951 said:
so, it's possible an OSI player got 7 soulstones. At this point would be nice to know if you can get more than 7 soulstones (or more than 7 red soulstones) in the same account

Unless someone on OSI actually wants that many it's unlikely they will burn 8 years of rewards on soulstones.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I don't see why they couldn't have more than 7.... Its a 1:many relationship... if you really want to waste the "many" on the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.