UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 436 Update (November 22nd, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SVN 436 Update (November 22nd, 2009)

=(

that's a downer. it's somewhat of a high level necro spell, you'd think the value would be higher....

glxwill;660910 said:
=(

that's a downer. it's somewhat of a high level necro spell, you'd think the value would be higher....

yep, but if you think it's an useless spell after all, and more useless with the anti spawn ghostcam/stealther patch, the price could be right.

DonMuerte

Squire

osd_daedalus;660915 said:
yep, but if you think it's an useless spell after all, and more useless with the anti spawn ghostcam/stealther patch, the price could be right.
is that already in place on Demise? I just got excorcised for the first time myself on Sunday night.

Digatalas

Knight

Just be thankful we are getting them... You can see what is going to be updated each week if you simply go to the bug fix section of the forums and look in "Ready"

silvertiger

Knight

Pont;659920 said:
I loled IRL, that's awsome. How did you do that! :eek:

That's the funniest UO related thing I have ever seen! Just wish I knew what they were saying.:(

:D

silvertiger;661695 said:
Just wish I knew what they were saying.:(

:D

Here's a translation I have found across internet (since I don't speak swedish):

-Can you hear me ?
-In these confusing times there are many important questions we have to ask ourselves
-How can we, our children and our friends trust that the things we see on TV and hear on the radio to be the truth?
-And how can we trust that our purpose is our own ?
-How do we know that those with weaker voice come forward insted of being frightend to silence
-I can tell you....... there is one person we can thank for all this... one person that is our HERO *picture shown*... its this person we can thank for having a choice, this person for having perspective ! This person is giving us forsight and posibilities. Its this person we can thank for each day to be a great day ! *picture showing multiple colors*
-THIS is the day we raise up and say " I got a opinion"
-Thers is only ONE word that justify this person....... HERO..... Thank you !

at the end is written Thank you for paying the TV license

Status
Not open for further replies.