UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 495 Update (January 17th, 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwang7

Sorceror
Re: SVN 495 Update (January 17th, 2010)

skills gain speed no longer works well with factioned sucide..........

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Walking through my own wall of stone in tram :\

Could something special in the demise code have caused a conflict? Or did the wrong patch get added?

webcorp

Sorceror

I think "Guild/Alliance War bug" update affect Faction system.

Red chars on enemy faction dont go "orange".

Wonderful update! My thanks goes out to everyone who contributed their time to make this one happen.

Athena

Account Terminated

Gisela;688924 said:
Walking through my own wall of stone in tram :\

Could something special in the demise code have caused a conflict? Or did the wrong patch get added?

I'll check which patch went in and get the latest one put in if it turns out to be the wrong one. It might have possibly been a conflict because I'm pretty sure the last patch provided in that thread was the one put forward for the SVN.

EDIT: SpellFieldsv3.diff was the patch used, it must have been a conflict of some sort.

Athena

Account Terminated

I've just applied the patch to fix the efields and wall of stone to a copy of SVN 483 and I can walk through my own in Trammel, the odd thing is, when I tested this on the TC I couldn't. One of the other patches or changes made to the TC must have influenced this. I'll make a bug report about it because the right patch definately went into the SVN.

EDIT: I figured out the problem, I was testing with a character that was in a guild, it works fine if you are part of a guild. If you are not guilded then you can walk through your own fields (I must have missed testing this part).

Athena

Account Terminated

I went and tested on OSI one more time with regard to the efield/wall of stone, it turns out you can walk through your own fields if you are not in a guild when in a Trammel ruleset, so this is fine.

All my previous tests on OSI was done with a guilded character! I'm sure I.P's characters are probably guilded too.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

Seer Athena;689067 said:
I went and tested on OSI one more time with regard to the efield/wall of stone, it turns out you can walk through your own fields if you are not in a guild when in a Trammel ruleset, so this is fine.

All my previous tests on OSI was done with a guilded character! I'm sure I.P's characters are probably guilded too.

My bad I only tested with characters in a guild.
A non-guilded character can walk through their own Trammel walls/e-fields

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Thanks Athena. Even though it worked out as it should, I'm not exactly sure why, so this isn't really great news :p

Ulrich

Wanderer

Khephren;688641 said:
Question of the week... how many Kaza's are left ;)

I have one, and now I can finally bless it... if I can find that bless deed I have laying around somewhere.... hopefully I didn't give it away...

Status
Not open for further replies.