UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 518] Herding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] Herding

Setting back to development so the walking speed, loss of interest and system message can be fixed.

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT] Herding

Can you give me approximate skill level at which cow is not challenging anymore.

Also do you get any message when trying to herd creature above ur level, like if you have 0 herding and try to herd a greater dragon or sth. thx

MalGanis

Sorceror

Nono, i mean can you go to test center and gradually increase herding until it says That wasnt even challenging? And can you give me stats of the cow that ur herding. thx

MalGanis

Sorceror

Phew i finally got some time to do this..

Attachments

• Herding v666.patch
    6.6 KB · Views: 11

Ret

Wanderer

This looked like an easy one to test, but i dont understand what IP is saying in his posts. It looks like someone deleted all of his posts except for one word.

Ret

Wanderer

I tested this on the Demise TC.

I was able to herd every tame able creature I tried; Greater Dragons, White Wyrms, Rune Beetles, and blue beetles. I’m not sure on the difficulty; My first attempt to herd a blue beetle said I failed to persuade the creature, then the next try it said it wasn’t even challenging and persuading the WW seemed fairly easy I thought I’d fail a few times, but I had it pacing back and forth in the stall without failing at all. Albeit I only tried like 10 times.

I was able to herd normal ‘rats’ at the despise coon champ, I didn’t feel like trying to progress any of the champs to try a harder creature (unicorns & kir-rin at Oaks) but it show you can herd champ creatures.
Hope this was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.