UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN 655] Treasure Map Chest Loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror
Re: Treasure Map Chest Loot

TheWereWolf;775655 said:
Lootpacks are only used for creature loot. Will not change tmap loot.

I think they were referring to all the ternary operators at the end of the post, and not the main context of the post.

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror

Ok, here's the deal. It is now impossible to get exact numbers for this as the changes in SA changed the numbers yet again. What I did is just take an estimate from what little experience I had doing T-Maps during that time.

What I need is for people who did more T-Maps than me during that time to dig up some treasure maps with this patch and tell me if the loot looks about right.

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;787754 said:
Maybe you can persuade Athena to add it to the DemiseTC for OSI vets to look at there... :)

FE

Forgot to upload a proper .patch file for this one. *goes off muttering about how my .diff files won't work for some reason*

Attachments

• TreasureMapChest.patch
    3.3 KB · Views: 4
Re: [TESTING-TC] Treasure Map Chest Loot

Not to be a pain - but sometimes it is worth it...

I have been fishing up SoS's and under OSI a fished up chest is supposed to carry the same intensities and loot as a lvl 4 T-map

I have fished up over 100 SoS's and the lot has been disgusting and very low intensities.

I still have about 250 SoS's left to fish up but is there still any connection or similiarties between the loot cycles?

I can also offer to dig up 20 of each level of t-map and list the loot in an excel file showing items and properties.

cake562

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING-TC] Treasure Map Chest Loot

Ive been doing TMAPs on test center and here are the maps ive done and intensities of items that are over 70%

-Level 6 Map-
heart of lion (minor)
BANDANA- LMC 7%, RPD6%, 12/3/5/20/14
TRICORNE HAT- LUCK 55, 5/15/5/5
STRAW HAT- LMC 6%, LUCK 40, NIGHTSIGHT, HPI 1, 5/9/5/5
HELMET- MI7 MR2 2/10/13/3/2

-Level 3 Map-
Lance DI 25%, FC1, Hitfireball36%(72%intes), -24mage skill

-Level 3 Map-
Platemail Arms MI6, mr1, 5/3/2/3/2

XKaKaRotoX

Sorceror
Hello, my main charecter is a treasure hunter and I would like to know if t-map chests and mib chests are now able to have 100% intensity or still with 70% max? The links are all broken due to the forums new domain... thanks

Hello, my main charecter is a treasure hunter and I would like to know if t-map chests and mib chests are now able to have 100% intensity or still with 70% max? The links are all broken due to the forums new domain... thanks

Hi,

just 2 posts above yours there is a testing report which says:
Ive been doing TMAPs on test center and here are the maps ive done and intensities of items that are over 70%

I can't tell you details as attachment does not work (waiting for another phase of forum merging) and so I can't see the code.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Hi,

just 2 posts above yours there is a testing report which says:

I can't tell you details as attachment does not work (waiting for another phase of forum merging) and so I can't see the code.
Daed
There isn't any attachments what you saw was Cake's testing results

-Level 6 Map-
heart of lion (minor)
BANDANA- LMC 7%, RPD6%, 12/3/5/20/14
TRICORNE HAT- LUCK 55, 5/15/5/5
STRAW HAT- LMC 6%, LUCK 40, NIGHTSIGHT, HPI 1, 5/9/5/5
HELMET- MI7 MR2 2/10/13/3/2

-Level 3 Map-
Lance DI 25%, FC1, Hitfireball36%(72%intes), -24mage skill

-Level 3 Map-
Platemail Arms MI6, mr1, 5/3/2/3/2

kolbycrouch

Knight
Im wanting to say that this is a more recent change, however i know it doesnt have to do with ml, you should be able to get 6-modded items from t-maps, unless thats just the lvl 7s from high seas, I believe it was changed before high seas and can be found in lvl 6 chests, although ill need to verify.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Im wanting to say that this is a more recent change, however i know it doesnt have to do with ml, you should be able to get 6-modded items from t-maps, unless thats just the lvl 7s from high seas, I believe it was changed before high seas and can be found in lvl 6 chests, although ill need to verify.
Those items were/are rings and bracelets only and are SA expansion era and could be found in level 6 chestd

Jay

Page
I just completed a lvl 5 map and only got 5k gold, I was expecting 25k. Is there any plans to bump up the T-map gold to OSI levels?

catts

Sorceror
I just completed a lvl 5 map and only got 5k gold, I was expecting 25k. Is there any plans to bump up the T-map gold to OSI levels?

Doubtful til they implement the Random chest script in. Chests are supposed to be randomized hence the loot bump. You'll actually have to look for them.

Gilly

Sorceror

Also, is it a bug that treasure maps can currently spawn a 6 mod item? On Demise right now, there is a 1/90 chance of receiving a 6 mod item. I changed that to 5 mod max just in case.

so there is a 5 mod cap on items for level 6 chest? I thought they could have 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.