UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 789 Update (Dec 4, 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following updates are now live on Demise:
  • A bug that caused tamed and even stabled ki-rins to disappear 20 hours after taming has been fixed.
  • A number of aquarium related fixes, of which the most important are:
    • The north and east labels on the deeds are corrected.
    • Aquariums are now properly protected from non co-owners using the context menus.
    • Reward fish will now hatch correctly into the tank.
    • The decorative reward distribution has been changed, making the rewards more diverse.
    • Aquarium fishing nets will fail to catch anything much, much less.
    • The rarity of different kinds of fish obtainable using the aquarium fishing nets has been changed to fit OSI's system more closely.
    • Fish bowls will now obey house security.
Updates that went live last week:
  • Pets will no longer attack monsters when ordered to 'stay', like 'follow' and 'stop'.
  • Weapon attributes on glasses will now be correctly accounted for in your totals.

As always, if you have any questions regarding the updates, please post below.

Two Wolves

Knight
Pets will no longer attack monsters when ordered to 'stay', like 'follow' and 'stop'

Does this include Shadow Wisp?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Does this include Shadow Wisp?
The Shadow Wisp familiars can technically not be ordered to stay, they are either in the follow or attack order (but due to their AI will switch to the attack order from the follow order, unlike pets). These are not affected by this change.

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
Thanks for the Kirin fix....went through enough PBDs trying to figure this one out . lol.
Thanks for the continued hard work

Ryne-Demise

Squire
Well, my pet stands still after "all stay" command but keeps attacking back until aggressor casts invis on itself.. Even then, sometimes my pet attacks back maybe because bleed attack was ticking? But most times it stops attacking after mob's invis.

PS: sorry just noticed in Jira, the case re-opened and already being checked for a solution.

Society Puppet

Sorceror
  • Pets will no longer attack monsters when ordered to 'stay', like 'follow' and 'stop'
Not sure if this includes Summon Fey, but I had a mob attack one of mine from a roof last night and no matter the command, I could not get that fairy to leave it alone. I finally dispelled it.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Well, my pet stands still after "all stay" command but keeps attacking back until aggressor casts invis on itself.. Even then, sometimes my pet attacks back maybe because bleed attack was ticking? But most times it stops attacking after mob's invis.

PS: sorry just noticed in Jira, the case re-opened and already being checked for a solution.
Yeah, we had to let part of the patch go, as it caused a conflict on Demise. Pets will still attack back under the stay and stop orders in some cases.

Not sure if this includes Summon Fey, but I had a mob attack one of mine from a roof last night and no matter the command, I could not get that fairy to leave it alone. I finally dispelled it.
"All follow me" should have worked. Any of the other orders may still allow the pet to attack back as mentioned above.

They are female, what'd you expect. They never obey XD
Oh, you!

Status
Not open for further replies.