UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 829 Update (Feb 12th, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
The following updates are now on Demise (Thank you to Eos for the code, and Mark for updating Demise!):

• Invisibility spell set to cast 50% less for mobiles.
  • .net 4 support added.
  • Changing preprocessor directive for new networking code until verification of correct functionality.
  • Moving World.SaveOption to StandardSaveStrategy.SaveOption, as it's only used and applicable there. Setting Dynamic Save Strategy to run whenever there are more than two cores
  • PreventInaccess class, moves staff characters to jail or green acres in Felucca or Trammel randomly if they disconnect during the login process.
  • Added a [TileAvg command, which tiles items/mobiles on the average Z of the map instead of a fixed Z.
  • For all the tile commands ([Tile, [TileRXYZ, [TileXYZ, [TileZ, [TileAvg), added outline commands to only put items/mobiles on the outside of the area ([Outline, [OutlineRXYZ, [OutlineXYZ, [OutlineZ, [OutlineAvg).
  • Removed the [OpenBrowser confirmation messages when using the command on multiple mobiles at the same time.
  • Added a label showing the type of the object currently being viewed to the top of the properties gump.
  • Added SA skills (Mysticism, Throwing and Imbuing) to the [Skills gump.
  • Fixed DeathRobe decay when automatically dropped by self looting your corpse.
  • Removed the (summoned) property on mouseover from clones summoned through Mirror Image.
  • The Z of the Magincia destination of the public moongates is now calculated when the server starts, so both old and new maps will have the correct Z (34 and 31 respectively).
  • KeywordTeleporters no longer teleport if you're not within the trigger range when the delay ends.
  • Added WaitTeleporter, which is a KeywordTeleporter supporting adding messages when a character starts the process and showing the remaining time. When a character logs and times out, any running teleport timer is stopped.
  • Fixed BaseWaterContainer single click behavior.
  • Fixed MageAI reveal behavior.
  • House placement will now return the correct message when targeting inside a TempNoHousingRegion.
  • Tracking will no longer be able to track characters with higher access after they hide.
  • Added CorpseNameOverride to BaseCreature to override the name used for the generated corpse.
  • Pet ghosts will no longer be deleted when (auto)stabled.

Two Wolves

Knight
"Fixed BaseWaterContainer single click behavior" sounds promising. Wuzatdo? (* voice of Gir from Zim *) Anything diffrent than "(Water Barrels etc.) fill messages and behavior"

hugoboss

Sorceror

That was me after I had read the list of updates.. :oops:

But I also would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff and volunteers working on Demise, for all their selfless efforts in making Demise the success that it is! Cheers peeps!

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
"Fixed BaseWaterContainer single click behavior" sounds promising. Wuzatdo? (* voice of Gir from Zim *) Anything diffrent than "(Water Barrels etc.) fill messages and behavior"
Single clicking filled barrels didn't show the "water barrel" label, and clicking empty water barrels on pre-AOS settings would act like a double click and open the barrel. ;)

Yardly

Wanderer
Thanks Staff and always a pleasure to know the efforts you all go through to make us happy. Soooooooooooooooo very Appreciated. Love ya Guys / especially the Gals !!!! /wink :)

Animate

Sorceror
Added SA skills (Mysticism, Throwing and Imbuing) to the [Skills gump.
Pardon my innocence. Does the above mean these skills are ready to use?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Nope, just easier for us to take a look at. ;) We've seen several characters' skill total caps be 'bugged' at 650 or so, which turned out to actually be caused by the characters having skills like Throwing (which didn't show to us). When those skills become available, we'll post a more elaborate update on that. They are not usable at the moment.

Animate

Sorceror
Nope, just easier for us to take a look at. ;) We've seen several characters' skill total caps be 'bugged' at 650 or so, which turned out to actually be caused by the characters having skills like Throwing (which didn't show to us). When those skills become available, we'll post a more elaborate update on that. They are not usable at the moment.
Thanks a lot Eos.

Ryne-Demise

Squire
  • Fixed MageAI reveal behavior.

Could you explain how it's working please? I've hunted with my GD just for trying this but neither my GD nor enemy didn't reveal when other side invised. That's why I wonder how this works.

Thanks

Athena

Account Terminated
imbuing is working now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.