UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 835 Update (Feb 26th, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
The following updates are now on Demise. (A big thank you to Eos for the code, and Mark for updating!):

• Terrible Hatchlings quest fixed to only reward SE weapons and armor.
  • Slayer and opposition systems now account for inheritance.
  • Added Satyrs to the fey opposition group.
  • Added fey slayer vulnerability to cu sidhes.
  • Added reptilian and dragon slayer vulnerabilities to reptalons.
  • Various mage AI additions for necromancers. (Spirit speak for healing, pain spike and strangle for damage, automatic mage/necro bias by skill value.)
  • Fixed a targeting issue not accounting for FightMode.Evil versus low karma targeting.
  • Added melee damage bonus for Talisman killer properties.
  • Added general ML loot for ML areas.
  • Added ML minor artifact drops for named ML mobs.
  • Added named ML mobs for Bedlam.
  • You can no longer double summon using animate dead from a single corpse.
And don't even ask! NO, the peerless keys aren't dropping yet as the peerless system is not in. Same for any of the armor sets!

PS: Don't complain about the slow spawn rates in Bedlam, it's like that until we get some further updates in.

Americana

Sorceror
"Slayer and opposition systems now account for inheritance." - Could you help me understand the term inheritance?

AWESOME AWESOME UPDATES!!!

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
"Slayer and opposition systems now account for inheritance." - Could you help me understand the term inheritance?

AWESOME AWESOME UPDATES!!!
For example, if you have a slayer weapon that slays skeletal knights, it will also slay the named ML skeletal knights (which use skeletal knight as their base class). :)

Everblossom

Squire
So, so far Bedlam is the only place where named mobs spawn? Also, what determines who gets an artifact? Damage, luck, or is it completely random?

april0395

Sorceror
So, so far Bedlam is the only place where named mobs spawn? Also, what determines who gets an artifact? Damage, luck, or is it completely random?

I think so far it has been observed to be one of the top damagers that have a chance at a drop, although I'm not certain. I could be there for hours and only have time to hit each named mob once before it falls and never get an arty. Others seem to get an arty much more frequently. Throw on a crap load of DI or SDI with a slayer book and use fire damaging spells. You should have a shot.

As for other locations of the named mobs, try checking the dungeons. It wouldn't hurt, even if they aren't there.

Good luck!

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Even on OSI, it was top damage and random. Seems about right on demise thus far. Could be wrong though, have not scoped the code. But the outcome seems spot on for osi.

Status
Not open for further replies.