UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 837 Update (Mar 4th, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Wither friendly fire = in coon(example) can hit anyone not in party, bug?
Wither behavior only changed for uncontrolled, unsummoned monsters. The behavior when cast by players should still be the same.

To clarify how wither picks (or should pick) the targets when cast by players; wither will not hit guild, allied guilds or party members ever (including their pets), any remaining mobiles are hit when either you are red, or when they are not innocent to you. Facet rules are applied on top of that, but in your example, located in Felucca, that doesn't change much.

If what you experienced doesn't match the above, there might be a bug. Let us know if so.

XCodes

Wanderer
SA=imbuing, this shit destroys the craft and will escape many players!
These guys are certainly capable of putting in the SA dungeons, gargoyle race, new skills, and such without implementing Imbuing, I think it's kinda inevitable that Imbuing eventually makes some kind of appearance in-game, though, given that this is something of an OSI-clone shard.

All that said, I would gladly volunteer to help with modifying Imbuing to make it have less of an impact on runic crafting, if possible.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Thanks Eos. Yes for a long time now what I was seeing down in coon at least. Was this behavior:

Surrounded by mobs. Casts wither. Summoned or pet of other players near enough would also be affected by the wither. You could then be attacked as being grey to that person that owned summon/pet. Blue with another blue summon/pet. Maybe just the summon...cannot be certain of pets.

This is under the condition of , NOT allied, guild member, or party member. So if you were NOT apart of those and wandered into the area and withered within radius of those mentioned. You could go grey for hitting one.

Use to be a big pain in the ass when I took my crew down there for fun. Everyone had to be partied up or we would end up having a stupid EV attack us on accident =/

Status
Not open for further replies.