UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 850 Update (Mar 11th, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
The following updates are now on Demise:

• Future ML craftables added to the special repair list until the craft system is updated.
  • Items can now be repaired while wearing them.
  • Items can now be fortified while wearing them.
  • Fixed repair deed messages not sending.
  • Sound effect added to powder of fortifying.
  • Map issue for fishing and SOSs fixed, where it would not allow fishing in empty resource banks when not on the target SOS map.
  • Added proximity spawner.
  • Improved spawner mouseover menu, now also shows types set on the spawner which are not yet spawned.
  • Fixed spawners only deleting half of their spawned objects when deleted.
  • Added the ability to set TextDefinition objects in the props gump.
  • WaitTeleporters now round delays to nearest in the remaining time messages.
  • Updated TextDefinition to be more usable; made it parsable from string and added safe serialization/deserialization methods.
  • Improved checking whether a mobile can flee.
  • Monsters that give ML minor artifacts will no longer flee when low on hits (like paragons).
  • Monsters that give ML minor artifacts will no longer spawn as paragon.
  • Fixed issue with pets not eating certain foods.
  • AI and targeting fixes for Red Death, Pyre and Swoop.
  • Fame and karma added to Rend.
  • Swoop corrected to have 0 karma.
  • Stat and skill tweaks for Putrefier.
  • Changelings will no longer show their fame title when morphed.
  • Added travel restrictions for ML dungeons. (Excluding Labyrinth, this will be fixed hopefully by next weekend.)
  • Fixed issue of travel restriction message displaying twice.
  • Monster teleporting is no longer affected by region travel restrictions.
  • Improved TextDefinition formatting for staff use (props gump, set gump, get command).
  • Improved parsing of TextDefinition from string.
  • DynamicSaveStrategy will now properly check Item.OnDecay()
  • Allow Skills to be enumerated.
  • Implemented ScreenEffects.
  • Changelings can now be attacked while morphed without them attacking first in Trammel ruleset facets.
  • Changeling notoriety is now resent to the client when morphing.
  • Fixed SVN 845 spawner bug
  • Added more future ML craftables that already drop as loot to the special repair lists.
  • Fixed Bloodwood Spirit and Totem of the Void sometimes not spawning with a protection attribute. (Prepatch ones are fixed on server start.)
  • Fixed crashes in BaseTalisman resulting from setting Summoner to null.
  • Paragon perks added to mobs dropping ML artifacts (by making them paragon "under the hood", seems to be the case on OSI as well). This also means the named mobs will now drop paragon chests.
  • Poison immunity level is now also increased by 1 for paragons.
  • Rend now drops ML minor artifacts.
  • ML named mobs no longer use the AoS specific loot packs, but will adjust to the era the server is set in.
  • The 'current speed' of paragons is now updated to account for the speed boost after spawning.
Thank you to all who were involved in the updates!

Honiahaka

Sorceror
Thank you for update.

Im interested in what the Implemented ScreenEffects are.
Did they improve upon it in ML?
I know one example is when you die and the screen fades to black.
But that is tied into zone lighting I believe.

hugoboss

Sorceror
aah thanks for correcting the 'no protection' on Voids and Bloodwoods.. :D

I ended up with ice elemental protection and lava lizard protection :(

hehehe cheers team!

Two Wolves

Knight
I got Tropical Bird protection on my void, those things can be nasty y'know.

And thanks once again to the staff for the updates.

Crane protection! Seems strange that artificers would make these with protection from animals.
Items can now be repaired while wearing them! Seems strange that you would use a hammer on your legs.
It also seems strange to find gold coins inside animal and monster carcasses, does not stop me from looking!

Outstanding updates, once again.

Athena

Account Terminated
Thanks for the updates looks great so far. What was the restart today for?

We had some players in an instant death loop which was caused by Ilhenir's ooze, the only way to fix it was to restart the shard. I would not have normally done this, but I felt that making them wait 1 week until server wars wouldn't have been fair.

pahh

Sorceror
I'd say u give us 24/7 which rocks 5 mins is nothing compared too that I Ty for all the update I'm new too shard and every update lately added too much to do :) you rock runuo Ty for giving this old hybide vet fun times again all but the changelings :/ peace

Supercreep

Sorceror
Whats the meaning of those both?

If I had to guess, Proximity spawner would be , if player is in proximity of spawner, spawn item/monster.

The mouseover is for staff. They can mouseover the gembit to see what monsters the spawner is set to spawn, but have yet to spawn.

Just guessing, haven't dealt with it in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.