UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 887 Update (June 17th, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Demise has updated to SVN 887, changing the following:
  • Fixed archery buttes to send the more recent format for arrow split messages, so it displays correctly in newer clients.
  • The Fountain of Life will no longer consume charges on already enhanced bandages.
  • Enhanced bandages produced in the Fountain of Life will now automatically stack with other enhanced bandages in the fountain.
  • Enhanced bandages no longer display as "clean bandage".
  • Corrected more dungeon region bounds. (Painted Caves, Bedlam and Citadel.)
  • Added a Z limit for spawning ore elementals on the map's Z level when mining. (So they don't spawn on a different 'floor'.)
  • Monsters, being already able to walk through movable obstructions like wooden crates, will now also be able to walk through foot stools.
  • Monsters will no longer break movable obstructions in their path, they will just ignore them.
  • Orc brutes will now only drop large ore piles. (bug report)
  • Fixed a few walls that weren't blocking line of sight properly (which is an OSI bug). The walls affected are 0x2A0, 0x3E0 and 0x3E1.
General RunUO changes since the last post:
  • Extensive UOP map file support, compatible with the new UOP file version introduced in client 7.0.25.7 (as well as the older one).
  • The decoration script was fixed to properly handle SkillTeleporters' RequiredFixedPoint, thus fixing the incorrect default requirement to enter Wind.
  • Added ConditionTeleporter.

Bob

Retired Demise Staff Member
General RunUO changes since the last post:
  • Added ConditionTeleporter.

So are we talking about that condition teleporter Eos? If so well done to both you and Larson, and thank you, it will help me with the 'you know what'.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Demise has updated to SVN 887, changing the following:

• The Fountain of Life will no longer consume charges on already enhanced bandages.
  • Enhanced bandages produced in the Fountain of Life will now automatically stack with other enhanced bandages in the fountain.
  • Enhanced bandages no longer display as "clean bandage".
  • Added a Z limit for spawning ore elementals on the map's Z level when mining. (So they don't spawn on a different 'floor'.)
  • Orc brutes will now only drop large ore piles. (bug report)
  • Fixed a few walls that weren't blocking line of sight properly (which is an OSI bug). The walls affected are 0x2A0, 0x3E0 and 0x3E1.
Thank-You for the time and work involved
(Yes!!!!!! Now I can use the Fountain)

Reactions: Eos

Bama

Bug Huntress
whats the fountain of life and enhanced bandages?
Enhanced bandages come from the Fountain Of Life
The Fountain Of Life is a house add-on which enhances regular bandages (10 every 24 hours)
I don't think it really works for vet but it helps your healing skill (adds +10 to your skill I think you still get some sort of boost at 120 healing)

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
So are we talking about that condition teleporter Eos? If so well done to both you and Larson, and thank you, it will help me with the 'you know what'.
We are indeed. ;)

whats the fountain of life and enhanced bandages?
http://www.uoguide.com/Fountain_of_Life
It's a heritage token item, and as BrotherDon correctly states, a few were released in the red gate event.

*Shakes fist* I thought the small ones were bad enough! :mad:
Large orcs drop large piles!

Status
Not open for further replies.