UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Arch Cure In fellucca facet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [TESTING] Arch Cure In fellucca facet

this should address all of conditions mentioned above :)

Attachments

• archcure.patch
    2.3 KB · Views: 3

Well I've just tested so the results:

In Felucca: Cured only blue playermobiles, pets cured if cast upon.
In Trammel: Blue cures blue green and pets,Green cures blue green and pets,red cures green,blue,pets.

Phoenix_Smasher7;627360 said:
Well I've just tested so the results:

In Felucca: Cured only blue playermobiles, pets cured if cast upon.
In Trammel: Blue cures blue green and pets,Green cures blue green and pets,red cures green,blue,pets.

considering reds shouldn't be in Tram...

shouldn't in Fel reds archcure area cure only themselves and greens?

I guess only allies.Including other reds may work and may not work depends on situation.And probably most of the you wouldn't want to cure the other red.Even if you do want to cure just click on him :p

So it's probably ok.But for the trammel reds..
Since these will probably go into svn you should also think the other end admins.They may want to open the trammel to reds.Though it wouldn't affect the business much since red won't be killing blues but whatever.Having the option is nice even if you don't use it at all.

Phoenix_Smasher7;627388 said:
I guess only allies.Including other reds may work and may not work depends on situation.And probably most of the you wouldn't want to cure the other red.Even if you do want to cure just click on him :p

RunUO handles notoriety by colors: blues, greens (guildies + allies), grey (both criminals and "attackables"), reds, oranges and purples (and yellows = immortal)

So, as it was reported "red can heal guildies only if blue" it means for RunUO "red can heal green" but not if they are criminal or murderer, which appear grey or red regardless if they are in same guild.
Phoenix_Smasher7;627388 said:
So it's probably ok.But for the trammel reds..
Since these will probably go into svn you should also think the other end admins.They may want to open the trammel to reds.Though it wouldn't affect the business much since red won't be killing blues but whatever.Having the option is nice even if you don't use it at all.

You're right: I'll put same conditionals for Tram except the playermobile limitation (so it would work also for pets/summons, same rules as people in Fel)

• You will be curing guildmates in trammel while you are red.Along with their pet.
  • You will not be curing blues in trammel if you are red and they are not your allies.
Well yeah it covers it all now :)

Phoenix_Smasher7;627425 said:
  • You will be curing guildmates in trammel while you are red.Along with their pet.
  • You will not be curing blues in trammel if you are red and they are not your allies.
Well yeah it covers it all now :)

perfect :) Thank you for testing!

@ Lucifall: owned :p

Status
Not open for further replies.