UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Brazier in Deceit

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
[SVN] Brazier in Deceit

Problem: OSI has a brazier in deceit that when dclicked will summon a random critter.

Fix: Make it and get it in game.

Documentation:
I'll get more infos for the bug report later. This is just a placeholder :)

Code: none yet.

Re: [CODER NEEDED] Brazier that produces random critter

could we have a complete list of critters and a screenshot of the exact location of the brazier? Thank you :)

psz

Administrator

Location won't make a difference for the use of this shard, though I can see where you'd want it to find it on OSI ;->

Hmm. Thought UOAM had it listed. Guess not.

I believe that any and all things are possable because I think that was one of the ways to get a fire stead.

The Instigator

Sorceror
[CODER NEEDED]Brazier in Deceit

Behavior on Demise: The Brazier in the first level of Deceit isn't spawning anything when double-clicked.
Behavior on OSI: none atm
Supporting Documentation (URLs): http://www.uoguide.com/Deceit
Changes needed: none atm
Code (optional): none atm

I just remembered this today, I used to use it back in OSI years and years ago. It's supposed to spawn anything that can spawn in Trammel for Felucca. Nothing from Tokuno, Malas, or Ilshenar should spawn there, but at the moment nothing spawns. There is also a 15 minute cool-down.

Attachments

• bug.bmp
    168.6 KB · Views: 217

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: Brazier in Deceit

I cant say they haven't re-enabled it, but at AoS they disabled that thing. Ill check on it today. I guess either way it should be coded

Xavier

Account Terminated

For some reason, my browser keeps hanging when i try to merge these ... invalid it goes.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror
Re: [CODER NEEDED]Brazier in Deceit

The Instigator;608318 said:
Behavior on Demise: The Brazier in the first level of Deceit isn't spawning anything when double-clicked.
Behavior on OSI: none atm
Supporting Documentation (URLs): http://www.uoguide.com/Deceit
Changes needed: none atm
Code (optional): none atm

I just remembered this today, I used to use it back in OSI years and years ago. It's supposed to spawn anything that can spawn in Trammel for Felucca. Nothing from Tokuno, Malas, or Ilshenar should spawn there, but at the moment nothing spawns. There is also a 15 minute cool-down.

It works fine on OSI Baja shard.
For Osd you asked in a general discussion thread if there are errors in uogide you can fix them.This is one but don't waste your energy there are many errors in uoguide

I.P.Knightly;608434 said:
For Osd you asked in a general discussion thread if there are errors in uogide you can fix them.This is one but don't waste your energy there are many errors in uoguide

Rome wasn't build in one day, don't you know that? ;)
I don't mean to fix whole UOGuide in one day, as no one of us managed to code AOS+SE+ML in Demise in one day.

BTW, where is the wrong info in UOGuide about this topic?

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

osd_daedalus;608439 said:
Rome wasn't build in one day, don't you know that? ;)
I don't mean to fix whole UOGuide in one day, as no one of us managed to code AOS+SE+ML in Demise in one day.

BTW, where is the wrong info in UOGuide about this topic?

If you read what was posted and click the link and read just about the brazier it states

There is a brazier that is located in the third room on the west wall of the first level. If the brazier is double-clicked, a random monster will spawn. The brazier has a 15 minute wait time between uses.

It is not located there technically it is in the first room you can enter on the west side not the third room.If you don't want to be technical it is the 2nd room on the west side of the hall on the map. Technical or not the info is wrong
Now that is the wrong info in regards to the brazier

No Rome was not built in a day but hey here is your chance to start to build something grab a shovel

psz

Administrator

SRC Xavier;608406 said:
For some reason, my browser keeps hanging when i try to merge these ... invalid it goes.

Weakling ;->

Well.I made a brazier which will spawn creatures within it's list.But though there are some questions:

Can you spawn while being hidden?
Is there any effects in?

Anyway here's the code.

Also I included a warning which I've found in clilocs.It sounded highly related to brazier so if it doesn't belong to it let me know :)

Attachments

• CreatureSpawningBrazier.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 6

Phoenix_Smasher7;623130 said:
Well.I made a brazier which will spawn creatures within it's list.But though there are some questions:

Can you spawn while being hidden?
Is there any effects in?

Anyway here's the code.

Also I included a warning which I've found in clilocs.It sounded highly related to brazier so if it doesn't belong to it let me know :)

that's really nice, thank you :)

For next times, since RunUO network handles badly archives, could you post a .diff or a .patch file made with TortoiseSVN (or another SVN tool), or the .cs file? Waiting it will be supported, you could use a double extension .cs.txt to let the file being accepted.

*i'm asking admin to support .cs extension in Demise forums...*

to psz: can you please add support for .cs files in forum attachments? Thank you!

Erica

Knight

Just thought i let you know it's a start but theres a bunch of creatures missing in the script not sure which are they but its a lot and the brazier was mainly use to spawn a firesteed thats what they used this for when firesteed first came out.
But great Job it's a start thought.

Oh alright then.I'll be keeping that in mind :)

@ Erica
Yes I know.Since I don't have any list on my hands I couldn't add them in :(
So if anyone happen to have one I'll be adding now..

Erica

Knight

Hehe it's a little bit complicated i can get on osi and see of what creatures will spawn but can take for ever since sometimes it can spawn creature twice of the same when using the brazier will try to get more information on a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.