UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Brazier in Deceit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica

Knight
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT]Brazier in Deceit

When you restart server with save dbl click it get the message the brazier fizzes been more than 35 minutes no heed message shows and wont spawn nothing when you double click it needs like a time and date.

Yes I'm aware of that and a patch is in the works.Current system is not user friendly so tweaks were must and thats what kept me so long.

Alright.Here's the latest. v3.0!

Changelog in 3.0;
  • Medium core change.
  • Deceit Brazier is now more user friendly and customizable.
  • In game spawner delay selection along with warning toggle.
  • Serialization errors have been fixed.(It is highly recommended that you should wipe DeceitBrazier and it's remaining references before you install the new version.)

Notes:
According to information provided by Erica,in OSI fire column effect is working a bit different.
It basically works like this:
FireColumn01 spawns when prerequisites are filled,
1 - 2 Second passes,
FireColumn02 spawns with Creature from the list.

I tried to add timers which will do the job but failed.Second Effect and Creature would spawn in internal map with coords of 0x0y0z.

If anyone knows any other ways to fix this,Please let me know.

In game choose CanTalk true if you want your brazier to display the warning when player mobile is nearby.Note it will only show once in 15 minutes so please don't report it as broken :)
Also set your own Delay for spawner.And use the brazier to start the process.
Any bugs,exploits?Please pm or post here.

Attachments

• DeceitBrazierv30.cs.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 6

Don't forget the Fire Steeds!

Back when I played on OSI, I got a couple Fire Steeds from this brazer too.

Erica

Knight

Problem now is you set it in game delay when prop it add 15 on delay set it to true on can talk you get the message heed run back to it no message goes back to false on can talk so thats a bug there should stay on talk if not double click it at all and should keep getting that Heed message once you get one mesage goes back to false on can talk need to check that.

Well i hardly get that..
But from what I've understand you are saying if you didn't use the brazier and if it has gave the warning It will not talk for the rest of the 15 minutes?

This is intended because no one wants a darn brazier to spam a warning 24/7.

Erica

Knight

Yes but thats not the way it works on Osi we want it to work like osi thats what this forum is about to fix stuff or to make new things that are missing and want it to work like osi.

Erica

Knight

Heres the picture just took a second ago on osi .
As you can see on osi it will spam that message every second lol we need it just like that.

Attachments

• BrazierMessage.png
    BrazierMessage.png
    455.3 KB · Views: 60

Erica

Knight

The message stays on forever till you double click brazier spawn a creature then message stays off for 15 minutes on osi the Heed Message.

Oh man! OSI should fix this Brazier of Spam :p Anyway just made it as in the picture so It will not be any delay between it.

Attachments

• DeceitBrazierv31.cs.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 9

Erica

Knight

Phoenix_Smasher7;623894 said:
Oh man! OSI should fix this Brazier of Spam :p Anyway just made it as in the picture so It will not be any delay between it.

lol its been that way for years hehe.

Ok here's final version.As far as I know it does not contain any non-britannian creature.

Attachments

• DeceitBrazier.patch
    10.7 KB · Views: 15

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING] Brazier in Deceit

Just tested on BAD tc svn 418. Sorry it's taken me so long.

As far as i can tell this looks very good and i havn't managed to break it, the only issue i can see is the location the creatures spawn in isn't exactly as Erica said but is in a circle around the brazier at the same sort of distance. I noticed you commented about it in the script and hopefully it's such a small issue that this can be approved?

On a side note the patch dosnt seem to put the file in exactly the right place, just thought id'e mention.

Re: [TESTING] Brazier in Deceit

Yeah. Not sure why it did though.

Creatures are set to spawn in 6 tiles range randomly.

The commented thing is that I can't put a delay between 2 effects.I will look after that.

Re: [READY] Brazier in Deceit

Someone can recheck this?
I have tried to test it by using [add deceitbrazier
and what I have is a brazier that won't give me delay and I can doubleclick everytime I want to generate monsters. I have filled a room with monsters in 10 seconds.
Can you test this on SVN 427?

uome

Bug Hunter

Use props on it Daed. You can set the time and whether it talks there.
To match osi i think you want it talking and the delay set to 15 mins. I like the way it's been done because it makes it very user friendly. :)

uome;652136 said:
Use props on it Daed. You can set the time and whether it talks there.
To match osi i think you want it talking and the delay set to 15 mins. I like the way it's been done because it makes it very user friendly. :)

aaah ok... but wouldn't be better to set OSI values as default?

Status
Not open for further replies.