UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Death Robes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copern

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING] Death Robes

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it was working and I'm just silly. I must have saved right before the robe was about to decay and didn't realize it. Stick with the one from before.

Two Wolves

Knight

Is this Death Robe supposed to be something with hood up or with the hood down?

What is the exact behavior of this clothing on OSI? Do you look like a ghost when you pick up a Death Robe or keep it on, that is to say - with the hood up and the edges tattered?

It seems to me that what we have in the game currently is just a white robe.

Copern

Sorceror

Death robe is the white robe you get when you ressurect, nothing special. On OSI however, if left on the ground it decays in one minute. On Demise right now though, it decays after one hour. This just changes it to be like OSI.

Two Wolves

Knight

Copern;603425 said:
Death robe is the white robe you get when you ressurect, nothing special. On OSI however, if left on the ground it decays in one minute. On Demise right now though, it decays after one hour. This just changes it to be like OSI.

Thank you. I think I was getting confused between Death Robe and Death Shroud.

psz

Administrator

Compiles fine, no complaints about existing robes.

All death robes decay in a minute on the ground, including pre-existing ones.

silvertiger

Knight
Re: [MERGED-TC] Death Robes

I have a question concerning death robes. When You get one from dying say you put it on don't loot your body die again, get another death robe, throw the second robe on the ground, and loot the second corpse; is it supposed to take your death robe from the first death and use it as if it were the robe for the second corpse. I've lost many a beautiful colored robe due to this.lol. Is this just a demise thing? Thought I would ask while you still had this thing going.:D

psz

Administrator

When you die, the robe you had is moved to your back, and a new one appears on you.

They're both still Death Robes, so they'll both decay quickly.

(Side note: It thought this was already one Demise?)

silvertiger

Knight

psz;623512 said:
When you die, the robe you had is moved to your back, and a new one appears on you.

They're both still Death Robes, so they'll both decay quickly.

(Side note: It thought this was already one Demise?)

I get the

'it move to your back pack. I was just asking if you put the one on your paperdoll on ground and go loot your second(the robe that you just put on the ground's body) will it take the robe in your backpack?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.