UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Dog form HPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly-demise

Sorceror
[SVN] Dog form HPR

This would require OSI testing for confirmation.

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Behavior on Demise: Dog form gives between 5-10 HPR at 120 Ninjitsu (visual estimation)
Behavior on OSI: Dog form might possibly give an HPR bonus equal to Ninjitsu/3 (40 HPR or 4 HP/second at 120 Ninjitsu)
Supporting Documentation (URLs): No official document but a Ninjitsu Guide from UOStratics forums.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=44479
Code (optional): No clue

Hilde

Page
Re: [VERIFICATION NEEDED] Dog form HPR

The code even has a comment on the regen rate for dog and cat animal forms:

Scripts/Misc/RegenRates.cs (66-68):

Code:
if ( CheckAnimal( from, typeof( Dog ) ) || CheckAnimal( from, typeof( Cat ) ) )
       points += from.Skills[SkillName.Ninjitsu].Fixed / 300;
//TODO: What's the new increased rate?

Should be easy to fix once it's validated :)

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [VERIFICATION NEEDED] Dog form HPR

With ninjitsu at 56.7 i transformed into a dog and a cat, both boosted hp regen rate by 18.

Attachments

• AnimalFormRegenRates.patch
    589 bytes · Views: 7
  • AnimalForm - None.png
    AnimalForm - None.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 249
  • AnimalForm - Dog.png
    AnimalForm - Dog.png
    533.4 KB · Views: 248
  • AnimalForm - Cat.png
    AnimalForm - Cat.png
    511.9 KB · Views: 248

Hilde

Page
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Dog form HPR

New patch:

• Your patch does not seem to use the right divisor. 56.7 / 30 would not be 18 ;) Changed to 3.
  • It has to be moved below the HPR cap, else you could not have a HPR of 27 (as you do in your screenshot)

Attachments

954 bytes · Views: 1

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [TESTING] Dog form HPR

Your patch does not seem to use the right divisor. 56.7 / 30 would not be 18 Changed to 3.
It divides fixed value, meaning that actual skill value is multiplied with 10. So 567 / 30.

It has to be moved below the HPR cap, else you could not have a HPR of 27 (as you do in your screenshot)
Fixed.

Attachments

1 KB · Views: 8

Hilde

Page

MalGanis;614425 said:
Your patch does not seem to use the right divisor. 56.7 / 30 would not be 18 Changed to 3.
It divides fixed value, meaning that actual skill value is multiplied with 10. So 567 / 30.

I see. THX, didn't notice that :)

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING-TC] Dog form HPR

This does seems to work as it should.

Tested:
At 56.7 ninjitsu i used animal form to go to dog form. I then set another char with 18 hpr in items and set both thier hits to 1hp.
Both charachters regened in hits at a very similar rate, both charachters were human and had 112 max hp.

I then set ninjitsu to 120 and spawned a paragon cow. I believe that paragons have an hpr of 40 and at 120 skill according to the link provided i should be getting an hpr of 40 from dog form.
I set both the cow and the player to 1 hp and watched them regen at a very similar rate.
Again i set the cow to 112 max hp so both were heading to the same target.

I tried all other ninjitsu forms and the cat and dog form are the only ones that give you the hit point regen.

I also tried polymorth using magery into a dog and you do not get any hpr increase.

The hpr from dog/cat form does stack with any hpr from items and the item cap seems unafected.

Hilde

Page

I noticed a delay of about 1-2 seconds until the HPR kicks in when you are low on HP and cast the dog/cat form then. The HPR kicks in immediately when the player is already in dog form before he loses HP.

uome

Bug Hunter

Yeah i just noticed that too, it seems to wait until you gain your next hp before checking your form.

Athena

Account Terminated

Setting back to in development until someone checks how it is on OSI.

MalGanis

Sorceror
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT-TC] Dog form HPR

On osi you immediately start gaining hits faster.

Attachments

1.4 KB · Views: 6

Hilde

Page

I noticed something similar with the necro spell "Horrific Beast".

uoherald.com says the form gives 2HP/sec and not 20 HPR (of course 2HP/sec is 20HPR, but it's not capped at 18 and should be added to existing HPR). I added it to this patch as it's almost the same as Animal Form and is fixed at the same place in the script. It should also make applying the patch more easy. Please correct me if it's wrong or if I should make a new bug thread for this.

Attachments

1.7 KB · Views: 4

uome

Bug Hunter

Hilde i can't get your patch to apply using tortoise.
"an unknown line type was found in line 5!"

Hilde

Page

uome;636391 said:
Hilde i can't get your patch to apply using tortoise.
"an unknown line type was found in line 5!"

Ohh, I will look into it when I get home :eek:

Hilde

Page

Hilde;636975 said:
Ohh, I will look into it when I get home :eek:

Or a bit later :eek:

New patch against the current svn revision (427).

Attachments

1.6 KB · Views: 3

Hilde

Page

I tested the HPR in dog form and cat form with different ninja skills. It seems all fine. The HP regeneration kicks in the moment you successfully cast the spell.

Also the HPR for horrific beast seems right, it just kicked in a moment to late because I forgot to include a file in the patch :(

Added a new patch.

Attachments

2.1 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.