UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] Satyr/Dryad are not working properly on demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisMills

Sorceror
[SVN] Satyr/Dryad are not working properly on demise.

Behavior on Demise: Satyr get attacked by pixes and doesn't discord anything when attacking. Dryad doesnt area peace or direct peace attackers.

Behavior on OSI: On EA the Satyr wont get attacked by pixies at all and it will discord you if you attack it.

Dryads are positive karma like pixies if it targets you it will peace you so you can not cast any spells at all for a limited time i don't know the exact minutes i would guess 2 tho. Also she will area peace too if you are around her lets say and it attacks a dire wolf it area peaces and you are peaced also if you in the radius.

Supporting Documentation (URLs): Satyr: http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&id=2441
Dryad: http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&id=2442

Changes needed: Dryads need to area peace and attack negative karma players and monsters. Satyrs need to discord players if attacked and monsters if provoked.

Code (optional):

Satyr trick is good it eliminates the faction trick. Hope this helps.

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: Satyr/Dryad are not working properly on demise.

I can confirm this one, the Satyr's karma is incorrect on Demise (-5000) and the Dryad's do an area peace that affects you even if you are not in combat with them.

Note for whoever codes this: We figured that since we cannot find out the right karma for the Satyr, it's karma should be equal to the Dryads.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT] Satyr/Dryad are not working properly on demise.

While your looking at it is there any chance you sort out that funky message you get when they disrobe you?
"You can no longer wear your 1~Armour"

MalGanis

Sorceror

So far i couldnt even get it to do this.

uome

Bug Hunter

go and attack one then toggle out of warmode and let it hit you for a bit, eventually if your parry and dci is low enough it will disrobe you.
They only disrobe chest pieces.

psz

Administrator

If I'm not mistaken, that's not OSI accurate, and was a temp fix.

I believe that it should be an "Area Peace" that causes the armour to drop-t-pack. (Dryads drop male players' armour, Satyrs drop female players' armour)

uome

Bug Hunter

I know it needs a lot more attention, but if we can't get 1~Armour to represent the peice that was disrobed can't we use a nicer generic message?
I just find it rather ugly :p

MalGanis

Sorceror

I still cant get them to undress me.. The only time i can get this message is when i set str below armor requirements. Only then it drops in my pack.

Ive noticed that satyrs also provoke nearby creatures to attack you.

MalGanis

Sorceror

Ive been finally undressed by a dryad. says: The dryad's beauty makes your blood race. Your clothing is too confining.[/]
And only my robe dropped to my pack.

MalGanis

Sorceror

Heres the patch.

Dryads:
  • Area peace.
  • Can partially undress males.
  • Have small chance of dropping spellweaving scroll.
  • Have chance of dropping peculiar or fragrant (not implemented) seed.

Satrys:
  • Can peace combatants.
  • Can provoke nearby creatures to attack combatants.
  • Can undress females.
  • Can discord combatants.

Attachments

• DryadSatyr.patch
    20.3 KB · Views: 6

Erica

Knight

MalGanis;622263 said:
Heres the patch.

Dryads:
  • Area peace.
  • Can partially undress males.
  • Have chance of dropping peculiar or fragrant (not implemented) seed.

Satrys:
  • Can peace combatants.
  • Can provoke nearby creatures to attack combatants.
  • Can undress females.
  • Can discord combatants.
Tested this if i recall i cannot remember Satyrs attacking Dryad and also seems as staff i walked by them and i know Dryads attack dire wolves and Changeling . But notice just by walking around them as a staff when Dryads and Changeling were attacking each other i notice that the Stayr was randomly attacking the Dryad and provoking the cusidhe to attack the dryad now i don't remember seeing this happen on osi will have to get more information if it's like this cause the patch does what i just said from above .

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING] Satyr/Dryad are not working properly on demise.

The Satyr's karma needs to be corrected, it doesn't have negative karma on OSI, it's a positively aligned creature. That's why the Dryad's are attacking the Satyr's the pixie's will attack them also for the same reason.

MalGanis

Sorceror

You but if it has positive karma, you will lose karma if you kill it and you don't lost it on osi.

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

MalGanis;622897 said:
You but if it has positive karma, you will lose karma if you kill it and you don't lost it on osi.

The satyr's karma works the same way as the swoop's karma.You will not lose karma killing either.Unlike if you were to kill the Cu in the Weald you lose karma.Having said that if you kill a Cu out of the Weald you will not lose karma.
I can't read code I can't write code I barely know my area code but I want to ask something.When getting the "keys" for the "Lady Mel" peerless you have different dryads you need to kill.Once you have the "keys" and do "Lady Mel" you have different satyrs you need to kill. Could those types of dryads and satyrs karma been coded for the ones in the Weald?
Also or if this is true maybe they are behaving that way in the Weald because they are/were coded like the others are/were.

MalGanis

Sorceror

If you mean if we can use same scripts then yes.

Erica

Knight

MalGanis all you have to do is take the negative karma out and set it to this that way if you kill a Satyr you won't lose karma thats how Swoop karma should be so you don't ever lose Karma and Dryads won't attack them either.
Code:
Karma = 0;

Erica

Knight

Oh almost forgot MalGanis remember to add this to Dryad as well which is missing.

Code:
        public override OppositionGroup OppositionGroup
        {
            get { return OppositionGroup.FeyAndUndead; }
        }

Athena

Account Terminated

MalGanis;622897 said:

In that case it is more likely to be neutral, like the shadow wisp and the swoop.

MalGanis

Sorceror

Heres the new patch.

Attachments

• DryadSatyr.patch
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.