UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] wraith form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copern

Sorceror
Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT] wraith form

So here it is. Everyone with an access level greater than Player automatically has the flag so they can walk through anyone at any time in Felucca. So counselors and GM's at 1 stamina can walk through people in Felucca. Best of all, no core mod needed. Also borrowed a fix from adverserath for enabling other players to walk through wraith form players. Enjoy.

Attachments

• wraithform.patch
    3.1 KB · Views: 3

Copern

Sorceror

Couple minor tweaks. Although this doesn't have any core changes, the flag should be moved to Server.Mobiles eventually since it's not player specific.

Attachments

• wraithform2.patch
    3.2 KB · Views: 11

psz

Administrator

Copern;705355 said:
So counselors and GM's at 1 stamina can walk through people in Felucca.

Pretty sure they can already do that, as long as the bodyvalue is set right ;->

(987 for staff, vs 400 or 401 for humans, etc)

Copern

Sorceror

psz;705728 said:
Pretty sure they can already do that, as long as the bodyvalue is set right ;->

(987 for staff, vs 400 or 401 for humans, etc)

Ahh you're right, never tried that. This makes it so you can do that while human too (no more "shove" spam either). Should I change it back?

psz

Administrator

Probably a good idea, as it's not needed by staff. I can't really think of a reason to have it, for non-staff

(You know what you did, so if it DOES need to be added for some reason, you won't have to work from scratch ;->)

*EDIT* I'll wait for staff to chime in. Just realised this would allow for some shards to use it for events. Let's see what the Seers Say, Shall we?

Copern

Sorceror

As a couple notes. In SVN you could move through people in Felucca without stamina loss as a GM in human form, but without that flag you would still stop dead if you were below max stamina. That's in the core. It seems like it was intentional that GMs/councelors were supposed to be able to walk through people no matter what body they are in.

The flag can be changed by [set IgnoreMobiles true or false by a GM (can set that to lower access levels if desired). But councelors and other staff will still be able to walk through people without stamina loss (as long as they have full stamina) if the flag is off.

Re: [TESTING] wraith form

so now a Gm can walk through someone with less than full stamina? have to say "Finally!" and well done for finding the fix. its the kinda of problem people die thinking about.

adverserath;706402 said:
did i recall someone saying ethereal mounts let you walk through things? if so is this in the patch?

what I notice in Demise is, if you walk in Felucca while mounting an etheral mount, you don't lose stamina... although I wasn't able to find the part of code about.

edit: I have noticed it bad, it seems... not true.

Copern

Sorceror

adverserath;706402 said:
did i recall someone saying ethereal mounts let you walk through things? if so is this in the patch?

Doesn't work that way on OSI. Shouldn't with patch either.

Status
Not open for further replies.