UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] wraith form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [CODER NEEDED] wraith form

i put a console.write on "stam -= 10;" walked into an enemy and nothing came out of it. But i still lost 10 stam. Then i changed it to stam -= 17; and it still lost 10. The change is not for this file, but another somewhere in scripts.

adverserath;594326 said:
i put a console.write on "stam -= 10;" walked into an enemy and nothing came out of it. But i still lost 10 stam. Then i changed it to stam -= 17; and it still lost 10. The change is not for this file, but another somewhere in scripts.

apparently not. I just rebuilt the client and it worked...will throw a test together.

public virtual bool CheckShove( Mobile shoved )
{
if( Stam == StamMax )
{
number = shoved.m_Hidden ? 1019043 : 1019042;
Stam -= 10;
RevealingAction();
}
return true;
}
i changed this code so the pass would always be true. However, even though there is a check there for stamina being at maximum it still doesnt let you move with less than full. I have been looking for hours, and cannot find the source of this check. Good luck to anyone else trying to fix this.

adverserath;594453 said:
i changed this code so the pass would always be true. However, even though there is a check there for stamina being at maximum it still doesnt let you move with less than full. I have been looking for hours, and cannot find the source of this check. Good luck to anyone else trying to fix this.

Wasn't already so?
There should be another check somewhere is breaking the entire system

Re: [IN DEVELOPMENT] wraith form

also on OSI if the creature is summoned then it will not reduce your stamina.
Tested with a horde minion.
Test on Demise and it reduces stamina :(

i have literally looked in every part of the server for this now. The only thing i found close to it was the weightoverloading script. I can only imagine the line saying if (stam < stamMax)

ooo. if you change
RegisterMap( 0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 4, "Felucca", MapRules.FeluccaRules );
to
RegisterMap( 0, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 4, "Felucca", MapRules.FeluccaRules );
in map definitions you can walk through people with low stamina. and the champ spawns remain where they should be.
I wonder if this could be set as an if statement to change according to the form of the character.

OMG IT FIXED IT. normal players can walk through people and lose 10 stamina. in wraith form you do not lose stamina, and can walk through when stamina is < full. Also, non player accounts can walk through anthing without full stamina.
Adding file now :D

This should work. Just change it to .cs, and stick it in scripts/misc

Attachments

• MapDefinitions.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 7

this will need a fair amount of testing, incase it messes with other things in fel. PvP works on my server still, and you get guard whacked, go grey etc.

Re: [TESTING] wraith form

to make it fully accurate players should beable to walk thru wraith form players without losing stam or getting the u pushed thru someone if they are hiding.

prohunter33;603535 said:
to make it fully accurate players should beable to walk thru wraith form players without losing stam or getting the u pushed thru someone if they are hiding.

does this occur on osi? if so i can add it.

someone still needs to validate other players pushing through wraiths.
I have made a fix for this if it is needed.
FIXED:
1727 -playermobile.cs
if( TransformationSpellHelper.UnderTransformation( this, typeof( WraithFormSpell ) ) || TransformationSpellHelper.UnderTransformation( shoved, typeof( WraithFormSpell ) ))

both fixes have been uploaded to this diff. (this is my first diff format, hope it works)

Attachments

• wraithwalking.diff
    1.3 KB · Views: 11

is anyone else testing this yet? A few things need to be tested with this.
generally just the fel rules.
check if houses pre patch stay the same etc. check champs. pvp.
this patch should be letting wraith formers walk through mobiles, and vice versa

I had a look on it and, about the showing, looks like ok. You don't lose stamina if one in wraith form works across someone, and viceversa.

For the rest... I don't have an idea how to test. Which testing process I should follow to test effectively an astract instance "pvp"? In sense, I had a look on basis (red can attack blue, viceversa...), but when it's not clear what to test, I think only shooting it in a crowded shard could show eventual bugs :/

Status
Not open for further replies.