UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Swamp Dragons Fixed

psz

Administrator
Swamp Dragons Fixed

You can now res/heal/vet/lore *ARMOURED* Swamp Dragons (some people couldn't before)

Minor tweaks to the SE creatures. (Stats/skills, not loot)

Still not sure why Oni's aren't aggresive.

Working on getting Pixies, Kirin, Serpentines, etc to attack Undead on site.

Looking into Necro Forms + Riding a mount.

tansor

Wanderer
As I understand dying pets loose 0.1 from all of its skills (well, it's well-known fact), so e.g. Rune Beetles will loose points from Poisoning skill (which is normally 110-120). As soon as the skill has fallen below 100 it won't go above, SO is there any chance to make that the beetles can be trained above 100 in eval and poisoning? Otherwise it's no use in searching beetles with hi skills :(

Yeah, Onis are still unagressive and nothing has been done with their loot so far (I checked today) - luck definetely isn't taken into consideration :(

tansor

Wanderer
Btw, psz, what's roadmap for Hiryus?
Please, give them AI of Oni for the beginning *joking*, in that case tamers will have a chance to tame them, I still have nightmares after the champ with lesser hiruys killing me in one blow :D

Btw #2, I was killed by fire beetle with one hit as well (after recalling to mine), don't know how did it manage to do that, but 113 damage through 60 ph. resist and i was ghost (have you tuned the stats for it? :confused: )

Icon

Wanderer
tanSOr said:
As I understand dying pets loose 0.1 from all of its skills (well, it's well-known fact), so e.g. Rune Beetles will loose points from Poisoning skill (which is normally 110-120). As soon as the skill has fallen below 100 it won't go above, SO is there any chance to make that the beetles can be trained above 100 in eval and poisoning? Otherwise it's no use in searching beetles with hi skills :(

Yeah, Onis are still unagressive and nothing has been done with their loot so far (I checked today) - luck definetely isn't taken into consideration :(

Ahh last time i checked on UO Gamers pets /npcs cant gain on poison skill only way the can gain is if they use the skill to an item ie: a dagger/sword like players can. so there is no way for them to gain. unless the code has been changed.

Hk

Palluk

Wanderer
I have a question...PSZ, can you please answer it?

When in lich form, my horse disapears. But can i be dismonted? I must be, i think.

Is it working?

Thanks a lot for the attention :)

wain

Wanderer
Azrael your ethy disappears to your backbag or your normal horse disappears?

In all forms you should be dismounted and you cant use horse except in vampiric form you can use horse. That way it should work but horse shouldnt disappear.

wain It wont be an ethy yet m8, shard is too young.

I saw a Necro change while on his hores, and the graphics placed him inside the horse :eek:

Not as bad as it sounds he looked as if he was still ridding it tho.

I may try it out tonight :)

Bongun

Wanderer
lol.. i saw that one too.. it looks like he's riding the horse.... inside the horse... the horse aint moving too.. lol... i thought that was natural cuz he's a necromancer and all.. u kno... getting into peoples innards... heheh...

but yea.. guess the shard ish still young.. but its developing quite well :D thnx psz.

psz

Administrator
It *SHOULD* be: Dismount on all forms (except Vampiric Embrace form)

Currently, some people don't dismount on any forms (except Vampiric Embrace)

Looking into it.

psz said:

Looking into it.

hehehe well it looked like one of those Half Man - Horse things :)

Palluk

Wanderer
psz said:

Looking into it.

Thanks a lot PSZ!
This is the bug i was thinking: people that does not dismont at all.
I have seen it.

A person in lich form, MONTED IN HIS HORSE 0.0

Damn, i was sober, before you guys make the question...lol :D

jharris

Wanderer
Icon said:
Ahh last time i checked on UO Gamers pets /npcs cant gain on poison skill only way the can gain is if they use the skill to an item ie: a dagger/sword like players can. so there is no way for them to gain. unless the code has been changed.

Hk
on OSI i had 5 gm poisoing snakes..
[edit] i misunderstood your post, thought you meant on OSI... sorry :D