UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Syrupz brings (additional) shame to EQ/MS

What should we do about this?

• lol, then ban him right away

Votes: 298 80.3%
  • lol, then ban if he ever uses it again

Votes: 73 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sprint-

Wanderer
Re: Syrupz brings (additional) shame to EQ/MS

I posted the video of him cheating like a month ago, but no one believed me :(

ploki

Knight

Raserei;1682148 said:
I posted the video of him cheating like a month ago, but no one believed me :(

no you didnt.. i dont believe you

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Syrupz if you get banned, You will be missed!

Rhadam

Page

he was tryst? I coulda told you he was fucking shady..... didn't he 2v2 with betty starburst?

Funny thing though is it's 99% likely the staff still use the old client... which is too bad..

Sprint-

Wanderer

Rhadam;1682494 said:
he was tryst? I coulda told you he was fucking shady..... didn't he 2v2 with betty starburst?

Funny thing though is it's 99% likely the staff still use the old client... which is too bad..

hes the guy i sent u the vid of autohealing, and u claimed it was manual :(

Formater

Knight

Ajax;1682116 said:
owned hahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

QFT

Oh and dont forget if he owns a house you can drop it and give it away in a raffle to help pay for the server move.

Rhadam

Page

Well you guys better thank mark while he can still detect cheating clients.... easyuo is likely going to be able to use packets to target... or thats the plan... which means no more client targettings... which means perfectly timed heals... and likely item usage will be packet based as well meaning super fast cures and such.... and that doesn't notify itself to the admins... you can manually see someone using something fishy... but it won't point itself out like playuo does... and is designed to do..

Rhadam

Page

Hey mark why don't you show all those other people that are using modified PlayUO clients? Did you just post this one cause he's EQ/MS or what?

not to mention it seems as though you've been detecting him using this since april 5th... why wasn't he banned say april 10th? instead of allowing him to cheat for the last 2 months?