UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tailoring 50 - 100 in a matter of hours.

Mynx

Wanderer
Re: Tailoring 50 - 100 in a matter of hours.

in my opinion its by far not the cheapst way to gm.. i just gm 3 tailors in 6 hours.. with 2 clients but still...

50-51.8 cloaks
51.8-74.6 leather gloves (sell them to shop)
74.6-99.6 oil cloth
99.6-100 studded gorget

now about the leather it takes about 2k leather. just go to the furtrader and buy from him hides.. cost 4 gold each and you actully gain gold from this... but the oil cloth part makes it even so you dont lose or gain gold but you gain bandages.. oh and gm tailor ^^ i did it allready with 3 chars on this server took me about 2 hours to gm one char

i aggree with this method about the leather gloves - im sat in a tailor shop with a vendor selling 999 hides for 3gp each, the return sale of gloves is 30 gp which require 4 peices of leather - i am making money and gaining very easily, no wool or yarn to add to time either... very sexy :) tyvm for this idea blue demon, you rocks :)

Talatan

Wanderer

i am now stuck at 119.5; made bone tunic until here, but i am getting no gain now. (made about 200 pieces)

anybody knows what to do? besides the faction trick; i dont like the 7 days delay.

if you are not gonna use faction trick you will just have to keep making those bone tunics, you will gain eventually since at 120 tailoring you still won't have 100% suces chance

Kelroth

Wanderer

I don't know why people didn't say this yet, but it's more useful to cut your crafted clothes rather than sell them because you get 50% back of the materials.

im just curious as to how those of you that used talkor to make money with fancy shirts did it cause im only getting 10gp each... not enough to keep tailoring by far

MetalcoreMike;98816 said:
I followed one of the repies, cloaks to 53.7 robe to 76.4 oil cloth to 99.6, then did ninja hoods to gm due to lack of leather. Took me about 10k cloth, all gotten from Yew Fel sheep, about 7 or 8 trips, 1500 cloth per trip, took bout 3 hours total. Now just need to get to 120 lol.

I got about 7 bolts of cloth from the farms outside of Skara Brae, one little farm has cotton bales, you spin into a spool of thread, then use the loom, i belive one cotton bale gave me about 7 spools of thread. I got 35 bolts in less than 2 hours and that was while I was working music.

Orexis

Wanderer

Made a GM tailor yesterday and just wanted to share the way I did it.

50-51.8 Cloacks
51.9-77.0 Leather gloves
77.1-99.6 oil cloth
99.6-100 studded gorget

Cloacks is like most do, it gives good gains.

Then I did the leather gloves because you can make money from it while gaining skill. I bought the leather hides from a furtrader for 3gp each and sold the gloves I made to a tanner (they are both Umbra). I did it all the way till I had 100% chance of making them (I'm new and needed the money to buy the cloth).

Oil Cloth : Nothing can beat that one, only need 1 cloth :)

Studded Gotget : I made 11 gorgets for the last .4 and it only uses 6 leather.

I gave this char 3k gold and now I have over 2k left and still got 700 leather. And offcourse GM tailor :)
Now that's what I call cheap :p

hickman48

Knight

Orexis;344171 said:
Made a GM tailor yesterday and just wanted to share the way I did it.

50-51.8 Cloacks
51.9-77.0 Leather gloves
77.1-99.6 oil cloth
99.6-100 studded gorget

Cloacks is like most do, it gives good gains.

Then I did the leather gloves because you can make money from it while gaining skill. I bought the leather hides from a furtrader for 3gp each and sold the gloves I made to a tanner (they are both Umbra). I did it all the way till I had 100% chance of making them (I'm new and needed the money to buy the cloth).

Oil Cloth : Nothing can beat that one, only need 1 cloth :)

Studded Gotget : I made 11 gorgets for the last .4 and it only uses 6 leather.

I gave this char 3k gold and now I have over 2k left and still got 700 leather. And offcourse GM tailor :)
Now that's what I call cheap :p

if you wanted you could do ninja cloth hoods to 103