UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Talon TSI

So I heard from a little bird "they can tell you if they want", that the player we know as Talon TSI was in yet another car crash... After doing a little investigation as we had not heard any details, I can tell you that he was in a 2001 ford ranger and was taken to the hospital by the ambulance on may 2nd. His current state is unknown. He was said to have suffered from "Monderate injuries"

According to this thread http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/455627/, this is the second terrible accident this guy has been in.
If he is still active in this community, please keep any houses refreshed. Thanks

If we can all wish him a speedy recovery and keep him in our prayers that would be lovely. Get well soon buddy if you see this.

crikey

Sorceror
Maybe he will hop onthe forums from the hospiital and tell us how hes doing and what happened

Few years ago I spent time in the hospital(work accident: ended up with my index finger amputated. Lucky for me they saved the thumb that was flattened. Friends call me the lobster lol....) , and the televison thingy they had there was also a computer with internet. First night using it I remember being alll doped up fooling on the hybrid forums, and watching the Johnny Cash movie "walk the line" XD

Anyways, maybe he will say HERRO

crikey

Sorceror
The doc did that :<

I squashed em in a punch press. Shit happens

But lets not drift away from the purpose of this thread

Dont know thiis guy, but hope all is well