UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TBH i could own any of red on the shard.

bamtheman

Wanderer
oh yea i forgot to mention, bam is a scribe stun mage, maybe if you came out of guards zone every once in a while you'd see some of the other 700 people on this shard that aren't trammies.

whos the shit talking new?!?!?!?!?! your the one that started the shit in the first place saying you could own ANY RED ON THE SHARD, you didnt specify what template or anything and then you get owned and bitch about everything that you see that went. its never your fault is it???? and the part about " oooh it was a big joke ", you shouldnt have talked shit in the first place, cause you dont know how people are gonna react, but the reaction was you getting flammed to fucking hell.

uninstall right now and break your uo disk, your garbage and ill leave it at that.

I will end this thread NOW, because its turned into a even bigger peice of horse shit. I will end it by saying, that I am the best and all of you need to step down.

barti

Sorceror
lol bam, calm it down - the post was a joke, told you on page 5 that it was a joke, told you all again on page 9 and even tried to end this shit myself, and look now lol

I will end this thread NOW, because its turned into a even bigger peice of horse shit. I will end it by saying, that I am the best and all of you need to step down.

As for that comment, just leave it at the point where u said "I will end this thread NOW" .............. . .. . . . .. . .. .. . . .

I still own you all anyway, you fucking pieces of shit - all of you guys who replied - fuck you all you motherfuckers

DJQuik said:
lol bam, calm it down - the post was a joke, told you on page 5 that it was a joke, told you all again on page 9 and even tried to end this shit myself, and look now lol

As for that comment, just leave it at the point where u said "I will end this thread NOW" .............. . .. . . . .. . .. .. . . .

I still own you all anyway, you fucking pieces of shit - all of you guys who replied - fuck you all you motherfuckers
Don't be mad you got diamond'd.

Antarus

Wanderer
DJQuik said:

I cant wait for us to have sex. So I can fuck the shit out of you with sand in your vagina.

Antarus

Wanderer
BraveLungs said:
Djquick i know u suk but here lemme make u feel better, u cud own antarus and b=d .... lets end it at that

HAH man...that was so funny I nearly shit my pants.

I own both of you cock fighters with an education.

Booshnig

Sorceror
LoL wut? i owned u easily lol. lol last night your bola missed and i killd u with a dp kat hahahahahaaaaahhhaaaaaaa it was humrorous. funy like comic in the funny papers.
owned noob later hahaha

bamtheman

Wanderer
lmao hahahahahhah owned? who are you talking to?? just to let you know i dont use bolas and i didnt even play last night if you were talking to me???? still. owned

barti

Sorceror
Holy shit the big wiggs are onto us, lets roll *packs up threads and makes them into a huge ball of twine*

elohdee

Knight
Uncle Fu/Mario said:
OK DJ Quik you are fuckin retarted. Here is a list of reds I want you to fight.
1) GoshGosh
2) Krrios's red Cerebrus something
3) Peeco
4) Matt Foley
5) Mario (my char)
After you have a 1v1 battle with all these guys come back here and post about it. LoL btw your a fuckin idiot.

Sir, he may be an idiot, but you sir, are a complete moron, the only one on your list worth a mention is krrios, the rest, yes you included, well, sorry to say.... just suck :(

And tbh, 1v1 on field is so stupid, HII LETS SEE WHO CAN CHUG BETTER :{{{{{{{{{{{ that sir, is why a dueling arena was created, ;]]] on a side note, you suck :{{{