UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teleporter Maze Winners

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer
Teleporter Maze Winners

Good work to everybody who participated in the teleportation maze. There were a few unforseen issues that came up such as line of sight blockers preventing people from being able to see their corpses, for which I 100% sincerely apologize. We try to think of everything that could possibly happen when designing these events, but sometimes things still manage to slip through the cracks, and if we ever do this again there will be a solution for that. In the meantime, thanks for your participation!

The first 10 people through the gate at the end were rewarded with 200k checks! (Yes we decided to increase the prize money for all that trouble. ;P )

Their names in the order they finished are:

shaolin
rofl.rofl.
Balron
Ownergizer Bunny
Hera
Double Vision
StIdes
Lilith
vain
Juggalo

The following players, who while were not in the top ten, made it through to the end in the allotted 1.5 hour time to have their names entered into the drawing for a prize pack! Their names are:

dartantion
SuNdAyFoXkInG
Coke
RED DEVIL
Eco
Chazz
okome-tubu
Teena
THE MARS VOLTA
Lil Wyte
PassMeTheWeed
Johannes
Mustard
Josey Wales
Nasty Devil o.0
Book
God
giccyon vip
ASSYA
Miesque
Madhatter
aries
Vandoren
Alerik
CoRRoSioN
Am Yisrael Chai
McFatnuts
Renx
Chucky
Keo
Ripple

And now, we announce the winner of the random drawing prize pack: Johannes!
The prize pack consists of blessed bod sandals of his choice, 150k cash, and a +60 Ancient Smithy Hammer with 60 charges. Congrats Johannes!

Re: Teleporter Maze Winners

Was fun until my stamina made me get knocked over a tile when trying to step forward which sent me back to the start, one tile from the end end end bit.

I logged off then :/ lol

Hummdinger

Sorceror

Great event, it was different but still fun at the same time... I was so close to finishing in the top 10 =[

O13

Wanderer

I finished the maze event and i was not entered in drawing my name was Shamix.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

Nice try. Johannes already was given his prize as soon as the announcement of the drawing winner was made.