UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tell us about your WORST day ever on Hybrid

crikey

Sorceror
Got scammed for all your worth by a "friend"?

Got banned for life?

Your friends kicked you out of their guild, trapped your ghost in shame, then assaulted your grey screen with insults?

Share your horror stories!

Stoltz

Sorceror
Tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that....................................................................

The day I realized that the server I had grown up with was on it's last leg, and someone kicked it in the knee.

I can't admit that I quit, I just don't play anymore.

crikey

Sorceror
The Merry Xmas 2007! one. there was only a couple really around, and was worth 15m. (which was worth a lot more then than it does now)
For a six-mo anniversary (4 yrs ago), my bf ( zlatan fulgere ) go me another one. (there seemed to be only 3 around at that time) Now I carry it - always
ahhh, I was wondering cause my pal Red Eyes has a super rare green candle. TUrns outits the same as yours. I think Red got it from Bathing Ape, a notorious trickster so I hear.

It isn't the onethat was ripped off from you tho. I asked out of curiousity ;)

that bathing ape guy seemed tobe good at rippin ppl off from the stories ive heard. I got a kick out of the one where he pretends to be a girl, flirts with this pvp guy(I wont name him, since I get along with him and he's a decent person), and convinces this guy to let "her" try on a full ultra kill suit which supposedly was worth ALOT then.

Man what a shit feeling he musta felt lol....

Thats why my golden rule in UO is, no matter HOW long or how well you know someone, never lend something or coown something youcant afford to lose! I wouldn't even trust my grandmother.

Some people I would trust with expensive items, because these same people have given me expensive stuff for free before (since they are filthy rich and I never save gold. I never beg tho). If they recall away I figure itd all be even anyways.

As the legendary stoneo cold Steve Austin said: DTA: Don't trust ANYBODY!

crikey

Sorceror
a few weeks ago two blues attacked outside my trinsic vendor house, and I killed both of them, one guy was named "pimpC" and had a 7x mare that I swiftly lured to my house.

This guy begged for it back, he had no summon ball, but I fucked with him and left to go to bed.
The next day this guy was actually at my house. Apparently he donated for a pet summon ball, not knowing you have to link it BEFORE the pet is trapped. He finally agreed to pay my ransom. He didnt have 100k total,so he gaveme 5k each reg, 20 bolas, and 5 gold runic warhammers.
I was in an EVIL mood that day, so I said "SUCKER" and recalled. My pet trap wasnt foolproof so, he got it back anyways, but I felt bad about it later and ended up trackin him down to give him his ransom back.
He REALLLY hated me after I fucked him, but when I paid him back he really appreciated it, and we hit the poker table for a few hoursu and had a good time.

Moral of the story is: Sometimes its worth it NOT to give someone a bad time, but to give them a GOOD time. Griefing can be fun and all, but if the other person REALLLLLY takes it inabad way (like this tamer did), then sometimes its better to make em happy

Of course I say this now, but I'll probably end up griefing today or this week XD
I just don't like to make people REALLLY upset like that kid

crikey

Sorceror
and oh, worst day on hybrid for me?

Honestly, its probably a tie: The day EQMS went down when Gluttony left, and when DOOM disbanded after sallos went down.

Those two guilds were a blast and I liked everyone in them, and they would actually play on reds (the doom guys stopped playing reds after awhile, which kinda annoyed me).
It sucked knowing I was on my own again, with nobody having my back, 1 v the shard

the biggest itemI ever lost wasa valorite spear, courtesy of spooj and Chad camping my house after event. I didn't care aboutthe spear whatsoever, and I didnt take it personal from spooj since we dont know each other, but I was a little bummed Chad did me dirty like that. Ive always liked and respected his skill, and I thought we got along pretty well.
I guess a shitty 500k spear is worth more then my friendship :(

Its ok Chad I still love you. I just don't trust you after events ;)
Its good to live the warrior life and murder and pillage all. Fuck this "be friends witheveryone" shit. This is a fantasy game and nobody is really FRIENDS, we are on the initernet. Personally I wouldnt burn someone I get along with to take an item. I would PK and kill them, but ambushing just to rob is too mean for me if I have been frirendly with them a long time.
I know Chads mindset from the way he types, so I don't take it personal. Was just in good fun
Always gonna bank that shit now lol. Learn from mistakes

crikey

Sorceror
I take it back...the most expensive item I ever lost was a yard of dark cloth that came with the beachball/basket handout(beachball: Big huge green ugly thing).

The yards were being soldfor close to a mill, and I was barely a month into the game with no house, total noob. Some thief steals it, dies, his partner takes from corpse. Perfect execution.

Will Jones, who was teaching me some tricks at the time, seen it and broke his ALWAYS calm demeanor to type out "FUCK ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!??!?!" etc etc lol

Wasnt a bad day it was just cloth

and oh, worst day on hybrid for me?

Honestly, its probably a tie: The day EQMS went down when Gluttony left, and when DOOM disbanded after sallos went down.

Those two guilds were a blast and I liked everyone in them, and they would actually play on reds (the doom guys stopped playing reds after awhile, which kinda annoyed me).
It sucked knowing I was on my own again, with nobody having my back, 1 v the shard

the biggest itemI ever lost wasa valorite spear, courtesy of spooj and Chad camping my house after event. I didn't care aboutthe spear whatsoever, and I didnt take it personal from spooj since we dont know each other, but I was a little bummed Chad did me dirty like that. Ive always liked and respected his skill, and I thought we got along pretty well.
I guess a shitty 500k spear is worth more then my friendship :(

Its ok Chad I still love you. I just don't trust you after events ;)
Its good to live the warrior life and murder and pillage all. Fuck this "be friends witheveryone" shit. This is a fantasy game and nobody is really FRIENDS, we are on the initernet. Personally I wouldnt burn someone I get along with to take an item. I would PK and kill them, but ambushing just to rob is too mean for me if I have been frirendly with them a long time.
I know Chads mindset from the way he types, so I don't take it personal. Was just in good fun
Always gonna bank that shit now lol. Learn from mistakes

You can actually have that spear back if you ever see me in game. I don't really know why I felt like doing that at the time. It made me laugh though.

Countessa

Knight
I can't say I have had too many bad days on Hybrid. Most of my bad days are a result of regretting my own reactions to others. Other than that...
There were a couple of bad ones as staff when I was told'/found out that a GM was cheating or corrupt or however you want to say it. It's a crummy feeling to trust someone and to find out you shouldn't have. :(

The other bad day that sticks out in my mind was the little tiff with 2D. I really don't like fighting with people or not getting along with others.

Mostly tho, it's all been good. It's like mini life and there's people involved so there's always some ups and downs.