UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

Mark

Knight
Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

I was going to allow Tessa the honor of announcing the winners (it is her raffle after all!); unfortunately, she has been very busy lately.

The winning ticket numbers for Tessa's Raffle are:
1st - 20767
2nd - 12840
3rd - 14136
4th - 11092

If you have a winning ticket, page in game to claim your prize!

You can read more about her raffle here:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/shard-news/191387-hybrid-homeowners-raffle-2009-a.html

EDIT: The winning tickets have been hued blue.

Fez_

Knight
Re: Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

so do they change colour? or do we need to click each one?

herakles

Sorceror

Good luck and enjoy to all those who bought 300+ tickets its gonna be a blast looking through them.

yayo05

Sorceror

Start Smart;1899530 said:
funny stuff, susie bought like 1500+ tickets going have to click each one hahaha

they really arent changing colors?

Mcbain

Sorceror

its pretty easy to figure out how much gold was wiped off the server. The last raffle #'s were like 24000? so do 24000x10000 per ticket and that gets you roughly how much gold was spent

mattdavis

Wanderer

dont wory guys i lost as usual i pay all the shard bills and i get nuthing in return

herakles

Sorceror

Well i didn't win was a solid investment of 50k. Congrads to whoever wins, i hope at least one broke person wins a house

-666-

Squire

how many days will they have to claim their prize? Im assuming if unclaimed another number will be drawn right?