UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessas Rune Library

K

Kitchen_

Tessas Rune Library

PC on an exact clone of Tessas Library?

Re: Tessas Rune Library

Houser said:
the last offer i seen on one of these was around 1-1.5m

uhm NO! I know she has 3 houses there plus I think a 4th and to have an area like that. It would sell as much as those SL houses or alittle under

K

Kitchen_

Kefka|Red-Hybrid said:
uhm NO! I know she has 3 houses there plus I think a 4th and to have an area like that. It would sell as much as those SL houses or alittle under

READ THE FIRST POST NEWB BEFORE POSTING YOURSELF.

I asked about here library.

Nothing about a house was mentioned.

Kitchen_ said:
READ THE FIRST POST NEWB BEFORE POSTING YOURSELF.

I asked about here library.

Nothing about a house was mentioned.

Well shit by library i thought thats what u meant caps boy

Countessa

Knight

The last complete copy I made sold for 3 mill
I've sold one copy minus the treasure runebooks for 2 mill

joey2ultima

Sorceror

Tessa, if you ever sell another copy, please sell to me ;)
Im ghostface in game and your neighbour :)

I love your library tessa

Mr. Pink

Wanderer

Hello Contessa,

I would also be interested in a library minus the treasure hunting books. If the asking price is 2 mill - plz register my order.

My AIM is TinMPink - I am Bacchus in game.

Countessa

Knight

There seems to be some misunderstanding. I've copied my library twice. I will not do it again. I am not taking orders. I would rather stab out my eyes with a spoon.

Countessa said:
There seems to be some misunderstanding. I've copied my library twice. I will not do it again. I am not taking orders. I would rather stab out my eyes with a spoon.
il pay 3mil for that tbh

GimpCent

Knight

I'm selling a rune lib much larger than Tessa's

Not sure the total book count when I get done, but right now this is where it sits at, and already its larger than Tessa's are anyone else rune lib I've seen so far

Two sets of town runes Vendor and Pvp Sets
Set of every mage shop, tailor, blacksmith/armorer, etc
3 Books of Player Killer's Houses
2 Books of Guildhouses
2 Books of Rare Rune Locations (Top of Brit Mage Shop, Secret Stables, and a super rare location for pvpers)
Full Mining Set
Full Taming Set, including a rare dragon spawn
Full Monster Spawn, including a few rare world spawns that I havent seen anyone at in T2A
Full Teasure Hunting Set
Working a full set of every Mod, Gms, Seeers, Counselors house

To make the sets I used books of each major rune lib Trin, Yew, Tessa and combined them to make the best overall set for each location

That is for sale, and ends Sunday

My AIM is "Der Rock 69"

Countessa

Knight

GimpCent said:
I'm selling a rune lib much larger than Tessa's

Blashemy! That is not possible. Everytime someone copies my library and sells the copy, I add more marks.

;)

GimpCent

Knight

Go ahead, nothing is stopping you, I didn't clone yours.... In fact I used yours, yews, Jax's, and three other private ones.... and its not about having more marks, its about having the best marks unlike you I will sell mine and never make it public myself.....

The big problem with Rune libs on this server it appears is everyone focuses on the number of books or the number of marks and well they are mostly either pvp sets, pvm sets, or Trammie Bank Lover sets but not one really has all three types....

I got people's houses, gm's houses, rare locations, pvp and merchant sets for each town, aside from the sets that are all the mage shops, all the tailor shops etc... and I made my with single tracked mind to be better than all the rest. I didn't say well I am missing a book here and add it later... I look at yours and found what you were missing or what you were weak on etc

GimpCent

Knight

So in a nutshell my set will allow you to go tame a rare dragon spawn, if Jesse Jane runs from you fucking recall to his house, if you want to mine ore you can, if you want to go make tons of gold without hitting any major spawns go ahead I got a book for it, if you wanna see the top of Brit Mage Shop and feel like a elite Bank Sitter go ahead, if you want to go to a vendor house well I got most every decent one marked, are your buds in Ice Dungeon chasing a person down well I got a pvp and pvm set for each dungeon and town, wanna go get leather got runes for that, wanna see rare spots in uo such as on top of a tree, on top of casio, on top of del in go ahead.... but unlike your set not everyone will have access to my set and those who buy my set I forsee them not wanting to share it so your set could never really stand toe to toe with a private set

This is no way saying your set is bad in any form, it is the best public rune lib out there no questions asked, and I give you tons of respect for that cause marking runes is a bitch

Plus on top of that private rune lib, I give out 4 books to each of your characters for 4 accounts worth for a total of 80 books. Which the buyer picks, Pvm set, Pvp set, Merchant set and what that does is allow the buyer to have the same basic rune lib on any char... the first two books are basically the same mule, pvmer, or pvper, because they are a basic town bank set.... but the differance is where the they are marked each book has the same order..... Brit is always the first rune in all of the books..... so that allows a reason to recall to locations like second nature no matter what char they are playing....

Countessa

Knight

haha relax man
I'm sure your set is great. I've tried adding housing for players and guildhouses but once I started marking I found it to be too unstable to keep in a public runehouse.
Your set sounds like a good one for anyone to own. Cudos

;)