UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

test center players aos-ninja stuff

Re: test center players aos-ninja stuff

Kraken-;2025322 said:
LOL? I was a fucking legend nobody on osi owned me but one guy and it sure wasnt you, fuck nobody remembers you at all, I dont even remember your guild, fuck I didnt even remember your shitty archer till you mentioned it in a post, my accounts from 08, two years, and ive played maybe 2 months max during that time

Ah, so you've played the forums since 06, and not Hybrid that makes sense. You remember me VERY well I'm sure, I killed you everytime I seen you.

yeh? I sold some shit so I made an account on forums but those accounts got whacked. your living in denial brother, i wish I had my chat logs of you getting stomped too but my logs only go back to 07, not 04 05 when i stomped u

Kraken-;2025329 said:
yeh? I sold some shit so I made an account on forums but those accounts got whacked. your living in denial brother, i wish I had my chat logs of you getting stomped too but my logs only go back to 07, not 04 05 when i stomped u

You were an average pvper on OSI TEST CENTER I'll give you that, however I dirted you on sight you can deny it or whatever you want, I'm done speaking to a no namer, don't aim me again.

hahahah u got owned on a fucking forum, damn son go remove uo from ur comp, un bookmark uohybrid from ur ie, then unplug ur comp ur parents bought u, and put it outside for the trash man

lemme say one thing sorry double posting... u doing the same thing u did on tc, u hang at the banks talking to harry, u alwayed stayed in tram and shit talked no namers and dueled them, u farmed for ur rank when they had the ranks added to the server, u sucked in factions everyone hated u. i showed u to ur friends, ok? so u should thank me for the 4 friends u talk to hahaha, shit u should thank me that heavy even conversated with u :D

me thinkin to myself, what did u do on tc? did u just get yourself surgically attached to my e self? i rly forgot what u did on the shard, u wernt factions cause i wouldnt roll wit u, i think i just felt bad for u, shit it like 8 years ago

drewf41

Wanderer

LOL KRAKEN YOUR GAY AND FAT IRL STOP TALKING SHIT AND FINGER YOUR ASSHOLE YOU NO NAME FAGGOT ILL PWN U 1V1 LAWL jkjk im super noob

drewf41;2025763 said:
LOL KRAKEN YOUR GAY AND FAT IRL STOP TALKING SHIT AND FINGER YOUR ASSHOLE YOU NO NAME FAGGOT ILL PWN U 1V1 LAWL jkjk im super noob

lol I approve this

Kraken-;2025322 said:
LOL? I was a fucking legend nobody on osi owned me but one guy and it sure wasnt you, fuck nobody remembers you at all, I dont even remember your guild, fuck I didnt even remember your shitty archer till you mentioned it in a post, my accounts from 08, two years, and ive played maybe 2 months max during that time

HAHAHAH U A LEGEND, HAHAHAHAHAH

drewf41

Wanderer

Kraken-;2025312 said:
[13:45] KrakenUO: so what happened to our duel
[13:45] KonArtis LoT: got wasted and im at a idoc so i doubht ill be able to duel today, youd win anyway

so uhm what he's saying there is he was drunk at the moment and you would have only beaten him because of the fact of the consumption of the alcohol