UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I've been down in Louisiana, USA for a month doing sheetrock, and I come back to find that these damn forums and even the game itself has been turned upside down. We have unworthy staff and forum moderators that are the biggest cause of strife within the community. Do you think that the beggers, the Japanese, or the Turkish start these huge and never-ending problems? No, not at all... the ones who have started and continue to fuel the fire are those in positions of power.

I find it quite odd how one can go from the biggest shit-talking blowthroat on the forums to a forum moderator. He didn't change. He just uses his power in different ways, now. Instead of talking shit, he issues bannings and makes up lame excuses such as, "you pushed the rules," or some such thing. And people are getting banned for ban evasion? WELL, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ONLY ONE PERSON USED A COMPUTER. MAYBE THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT A PERSONAL COMPUTER, BECAUSE ONLY ONE PERSON EVER USES THEIR COMPUTER. THEY NEVER SHARE. NO ONE ELSE EVER USES SOMEONE ELSES PERSONAL COMPUTER. Forgive that, yet I laughed at the sheer ignorance such an argument made on these forums.

And why was Lud banned? He doesn't talk shit to people. He's a ebullient youth with hair longer than my penis (and that is, indeed, quite long), and quite intelligent to boot. So, before staff members such as the aforementioned should go off and toss their bannings, they should try to figure out the meaning behind the unemotional black text we find ourselves reading each day.

It is merely text. It does not display anger, sadness, or happiness. The only emotion you receive from something so dead is that which you create.

Get the fuck over such bullshit and realize that these are, indeed, just words.

Thank you,
Lorthic

Re: Thanks.

Please don't double post. If you have a problem with the forum rules or the server rules in general, take it up with Ryan.