UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

That Classic Paladin Template.

drexil123

Sorceror
The one i was talking about last week.

I was wondering if anyone had any more advice for it.
It's a female elf who will pretty much live in the gauntlet.
I have a sampire, so i don't want to do that.
I want to do a sword/shield classic paladin. (sword or fencing or macing) just for fun.
right now i have
0 (weaponskill)
100 parry
100 chiv
100 anatomy
100 healing
100 resisting spells

Gear/skill Recomendations?

Morcheeba

Wanderer
I used to play with a guy on EA Client during ML who ran Doom as a Paladin template.
His template was
120 Swords
110 tactics
110 anatomy
110 healing
100 magic res
80 parry
90 chiv

His gear was nearly all arties but it focused HPI and Stam Increase. That was basically it. He barely used chiv for healing, only damage and curing poisons. Life leech on wep is a MUST. Keep the damage high. It works almost like Sampire but with healing to help out. 45/45 hci/dci is a must too.
It'd be interesting to try..... test server it, see how far you go

drexil123

Sorceror
Ok. So drop chiv to 70.
That puts me at

Swords or mace 100
Chiv 70
Anatomy 100
Healing 100
Party 100
Resist spells 100
Tactics 100

Then when I get the proper scrolls
Weapon 120

kolbycrouch

Knight
I hope you are doing this for fun, because in no way will this compete with a character that can leech life.

Bandage healing is inadequate, you would probably need 4/6 chivalry healing. This will be mana intensive, and when your casting, your not hitting.

I don't mean to be discouraging, if it's for fun then do whatever you want, if you want pure success go with a sampire or at the very least a tamer and work towards perfecting that.

drexil123

Sorceror
I've got a tamer,
I've got a sampire.
This one is just for fun :p

plus I made her name Stardust for the sole purpose of getting her the "Lady" Title....

Just a boredom thing lol

drexil123

Sorceror
At the end of the day, if I can say "I wasn't as good as the other guys. By I still killed some stuff, and saw some cool things, and it was just fine!"

So car the only thing she can't participate in is the dark fathers