UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Bloodclan Orcs

The Bloodclan Orcs

The Bloodclan Orcs of Hybrid are now recruiting. After a considerable time of inactivity on the shard, members of the community are preparing a comeback for Hybrid's funnest, strongest and most feared role play guild.

Come on down to our fort in Yew!

Important links:
Blood Clan Orcs Homepage
Making an orc
Language
Role playing rules

Stop by now and see what makes the Blood Clan Orcs the best!

-The Blood Clan Orcs

amish_ned

Sorceror
Re: The Bloodclan Orcs

Blueberry Pie;1682713 said:
hehe, first, get enough people to put me down ; )

rofl i have never seen anyone stand to the orcs power. you must have been fighting with a small band that had a few babies with them. i assure you with a decent band of orcs you will die quickly and most hilariously.

Warlox

Wanderer

I applied a month ago and got denied lol - I used to play with Shadowclan on Cats and Siege - so I know the blah and all the rules pretty well. Not sure why I got denied - I still rp my orc and stop by the fort and I still never see anyone ever...

WaRgAzM

Knight

Orcs were always.. always my favorite guild to fight. The hilarity in killing them, and getting owned by them =P has never gotten old.

Glad to see you guys back. Good luck to ya :)

Warlox;1683660 said:
I applied a month ago and got denied lol - I used to play with Shadowclan on Cats and Siege - so I know the blah and all the rules pretty well. Not sure why I got denied - I still rp my orc and stop by the fort and I still never see anyone ever...

AIM me.

I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out. :)

I encourage orcs new and old, Pug and Grunt, to come by the fort. We are seeing new orcs show up and it is possible with your help to not only restore the Hybrid Bloodclan to it's former glory, but make it better than before!

Lintaglen

Wanderer

HOOWAH! Gnarg'lat iz kummen back! Lat punie oomies er guna git klomped fer shur now!!! Meeb betur nub peek lat en urk furt wen meeb iz der, er lat wyll git klomped bubhosh lyke!!!

Bluud fer da Bluud Gud!!! Skullz Krusherz krushz dem skullz!!!!

amish_ned

Sorceror

Vash;1687974 said:
If you're interested in joining and cannot reach BT you can always aim me at n00bey123.

Atuk are you telling me that you are actually playing on Hybrid??

Flo

Wanderer

Zlog ax Ugox is interrested in joining the BloodClan Orcs!

I have created an account on your website. Ive played on quite a few RP shards and have RPed an orc several times before. =)