UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The bloodclan orcs...

Aya_The_Orc

Traveler
Tired of being a PANZEE and playing Hybrid in EZ mode? Try becoming an Orc.

The Clan has been on break for too long and the oomies have become too comfortable and their clothing has become much brighter...

We are currently looking for new blood to join us to fight the oomie invaders and take back our UZG (Land)...

Honestly we have only maybe 2 or 3 Orcs that are really active, however if we get a few more folks through recruitment, I believe many of the old Orcs that are lurking about in IRC will come back and we shall bathe in the blood of our enemies...Although really 3-4 Orcs can do some serious damage and have a lot of fun.

Interested? I am going to give a ton of links on character creation, application forms, and all kinds of stuff...But, here are some basics...NO mounts, magery, or hair...Hiding is required and Archery is encouraged...

This is our Main Page Wiki...the links will introduce you to rules and language...it also has some of the other links included...http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is important, it goes over character creation, if your skin, hair, or name is not right you will not be let in...http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Creating_your_character

These two links you can register for the forums and apply, the application asks questions and the answers are found in the wiki main page listed above, so it is nice to familiarize yourself with that....
http://www.bloodclan.org/forum/register.php
http://www.bloodclan.org/forum/showthread.php/21-Application-Form

Also, if you want to look at some screenshots and stories this link is pretty decent, I have started putting my stories or whatever in Orc and also English so folks can get used to how Orc Blah works...
http://www.bloodclan.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/13-Skribulz-(Stories)

Any questions feel free to contact me through PM here or at my info provided below...
AIM: [email protected]

Or Nok'Tor
AIM: IRSUXX

Also, our IRC is a good place to contact someone although most of the time we are idle...
Server: irc.runuo.com
channel: #orc

crikey

Sorceror
i wudnt mind giving them ago but a new language is a bit too much for me
its easy all you have to do is type english...but type as if you are half retarded. For example letme translate this tothe best of my ability
Urukz hab tu wadj owt fer Krykee...em lyke tu tuch Uruk nub nub spodz...dirdee skah'r...
Translation: Orcs have to watch out for crikey...he likes to touch orcs no no spots. Dirty (skah'r)

not sure what skah'r means.
Does it mean SHIT?

Does it mean SCUM?

Aya_The_Orc

Traveler
Skah is our general swear word, it means anything and everything we want it to...like I was calling you a dirty f$cker...no offense, all oomies are dirty skah'rz...we can also say...DUMBSKAH=Dumba$$...or sometimes I like to BLAH SKAH=Talk $hit...
Thanks for taking the time to ask, always nice to see an oomie take the time to learn our ways...

Aya_The_Orc

Traveler
"i wudnt mind giving them ago but a new language is a bit too much for me"

Really easy to pick up on, for awhile I did not know WTF anyone was saying but, I read the forums and asked the older Orcs. I make silly stories (Orcish Propaganda) on our Forums...that helped me learn some, but if you read when I do them now I translate into Oomie now so people can learn. This is my most recent effort...http://www.bloodclan.org/forum/showthread.php/454-Eggztermenayt-n-da-Uzg-(Exterminating-the-Land)

xyster

Sorceror
I had an orc before i went inactive. Im back now.
Me hab uruk hut neer da oomie mojo cirkul. Me wuz Grunt ulmast hab mojokii uruk. But me kan behgun az un gruntee.

ah i kinda get the language, well i understood what crikey said then. must take ages to have conversations having to read carefully what others say so you know what there saying. I reckon i could give it a go. best part would be to learn basic pvp which iv avoided so far

crikey

Sorceror
ah i kinda get the language, well i understood what crikey said then. must take ages to have conversations having to read carefully what others say so you know what there saying. I reckon i could give it a go. best part would be to learn basic pvp which iv avoided so far
For orc pvp, Iwould recommend you make something simple. Maybe do: tactics anatomy fencing alchemy resist hiding healing. Make a bola hotkey to dismount oomies and kill their steeds. Chase down and stab with spear for paralyze so the orcs can "krimp" the oomie. Once the oomie gets scared and begins to run to guardzone, Go NUTSO on purple potions.
Krimp is an orc tactic where a gank of orcs completely encircle an oomie, preventing escape unless said oomie drinks a refresh pot or by some miracle gets a teleport off.
Some of the more talented orcs may even use a macro to drop stools all around you, REALLY screwing you up LoLoLoL
You mentioned about learning things. I am no master by any means, as I've only played a year, but I know the basics for this style of combat and can help you out.

Aya_The_Orc

Traveler
Really, the template Crikey stated is a normal template for us...alchemy/archery your choice, usually we encourage archery...I suck at throwing potions, but I have archery and still attempt to throw potions, although I usually blow myself up with them. As far as conversations in the world and guild chat those are in character. We get in party and speak FILTHEE OOMIE BLAH!!! however. Honestly though we had a few of the old schoolers log on the other day and actually had a party of 4 or 5 so maybe it will pick up especially with new recruits.

Aya_The_Orc

Traveler
I had an orc before i went inactive. Im back now.
Me hab uruk hut neer da oomie mojo cirkul. Me wuz Grunt ulmast hab mojokii uruk. But me kan behgun az un gruntee.
Hit up Nok, his info is in my original post, I am not sure how the War Council folks want to handle the higher ranks coming back. I am sure you were here before my time (2 years).

Soul-Eater

Squire
I would join but i refuse to talk in that stupid fucking gibberish, If i could be a mute Orc or one who'd sustained a throat slashing i'd do it!

Aya_The_Orc

Traveler
"I would join but i refuse to talk in that stupid fucking gibberish, If i could be a mute Orc or one who'd sustained a throat slashing i'd do it!"

Part of being an Orc is Orcish blah...talking smack in Orc is fun.
Which is more entertaining, Calling someone a "sheeb skah'r" (Sheep fucker) or a noob...

gorunuo

Sorceror
Why don't the Orcs take over the RP town? It's right next to your fort, it gets more traffic and you can rp the npcs as your slaves. I'm getting tired for running around Yew looking for Orcs, I go to the rp town all the time though.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Bloodclan is still recruiting here and actually moved to a new fort just south of Britain. They're are in need of more Deddies/Orcs to help defend it. So brush off those old orc characters and come help.

Hoowah! :)

Newk

Sorceror
I was in the Stormreaver Orcs on Atlantic back in the day. Was some of the most fun I ever had playing UO.