UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Collector Quest

Re: The Collector Quest

Oaks;394128 said:
You can only use the pictures you made yourself, and only once. Pictures made by someone else you can not use as he won't accept them.
I never thought about it before, but can you take multiple pictures, say 10 of the giant beetle, and use each one once, thus meaning I dont need to go back and visit the beetle each time I need a picture of him?

Oaks

Knight

The quest only allows you to make 1 picture of something you need with that paint and brush item; if you try targetting something you need again it won't make another one. So you have to start the quest chain all over again to prevent shortcuts like these.

Oaks

Knight

Try the theater in either Jhelom (southern island) or Nu'jelm if the Brit one is the wrong one.

The quest description states that the impressario npc you need is in either of these three locations so try the other two locations.

Hammurabi

Wanderer

My Quest Log button on the paperdoll doesn't work. Is there any other way to know which monsters I need to get pictures of?

fionn

Sorceror

Single-click your char on the screen (not your paper doll), in the pop-context menu select "View Quest Log", then you can see the quest details.

Hammurabi

Wanderer

fionn;422585 said:
Single-click your char on the screen (not your paper doll), in the pop-context menu select "View Quest Log", then you can see the quest details.

Thanks! That helps a lot.

From players that do the quest, yeah. Oaks offers a whopping 15k for each and every piece. The only way for the player base to produce NEW obsidian, though, is through this quest.