UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Darkness has come.

Samara

Wanderer
The Darkness has come.

The incantation can be heard across the lands of Sosaria. The lands run barren and the nights grow darker. Sosaria was not the beautiful adventerous land it once was. Times were harder now, the days shorter, the people colder. The darkness had been slowly taking over this land for what had seem liked ages. All those of virtue were scarce and the people questioned if there were truely any couragous men or women left to confront the evil that was slowly taking the land. The time had come as the song of the incantation the erie magic syallable of evil haunted those who lived in the once great Sosaria.

While the child plays amongst the hills as his father sows the ground. The incantation can be heard "Those who live by night shall see the light of day. The sad state of Sosaria feeds my soul and makes me stronger. You knaves shall fall at my feet and plead for your souls. None among you can save your precious homes. I shall bathe myself in the blood of the sons and daughter of Sosaria."

The lookout in the Vesper watch tower sounds the warning to the townfolk and the armies of Vesper. He yells from the watch tower trembling watching the guards perish to those who walk but are dead. "They have come. The wretched soul has raised the dead from the grave. Take heed citizens of Vesper our end is here."

The time has come citizens of Sosaria. It there any valor or honor left amongst you? Your kins men in Vesper perish whilst you let your bellies fatten and pad your pockets. Surely Vesper will fall to the evil that has moved over the lands should the citizens of Sosaria not assist.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror
Re: The Darkness has come.

Kalpon777

Wanderer

Hey, I see me in that pic. =p But I'm currently having some troubles connecting to the shard, and I was abruptly cut off. Did something go wrong?

Nvm, it's fixed.

---------edited----------
Great so now the reds are killing everyone too, this is just fanatstic.
We could really use some help here!

Samara

Wanderer
Re: The Darkness has come. Day 2.

Still recovering from the previous days onslaught the citizens of Vesper are hard at work reinforcing their gates and piling the bodies of the dead to be burned. A young man takes the armor off of a body he recognizes. He slides the coif over his fathers head as he lies him to rest aside from the other bodies piled up in the town hall. The hatred in his heart grew seeing his fathers lifeless corpse.

That evil wench whose heart was as black as night was to blame. The foul wench was to pay for killing his father. Just a poor peasent who had been sowing the field when the attacks began on their home of Vesper which they love so deeply. The once beautiful bridges overlooking the water were now scattered with the unbareable stench of the undead and what were once the living. The water itself runs red with blood with the bodies that had been cast aside during the battle.

He holds his head in his hands as he weaps at the site of all the death and madness the evil witch had brought to his once beloved Sosaria. The guard from the watch tower bellows down to the towns people "night has come. The dead they walk. The witches minions approach!"

The young man fastens his fathers breastplate across his chest and his grip tightens around the hilt of his broadsword. A mix of anger and sadness overwhelms him as he hears the bell from the watch tower. A voice echoes through town "Those who walk in the darkness have come."

*shudders*
You must all band together to accomplish and defeat this evil

I have seen all of you work together the past two days to defeat the evils but the worst has yet to come I fear. Dont give up and continue to support each others efforts!

It warms my heart to see each other healing and curing and resurecting each other without any gain. As the saying goes, Hybrid players are the best

Trever

Wanderer

Hehehe, i see me in that pic! :D

Hey, if the undead don't really get "beaten" will Vesper stay under the undeads' rule? And, if so, will the invasion spread to other towns? :D

DasSchaf

Wanderer

i would like to see towns caotured by monsters =)
and of course i would like to show them what a silver vanq can do to them ;)

Samara

Wanderer
Re: The Darkness has come. Day 3.

The young man slept on his boat that night wary of the streets of Vesper. Wary to keep his eyes closed but exhausted to the point he has no choice he bunkered himself down in hopes to wake the next moring. His dreams were haunted with the voice of the evil that swept the land. An incantation he heard in his dream and he saw a figure. A beautiful dark woman. Skin black as night and her hair flowed red like the color of the blood running down the streets of Vesper. She wore a purple robe and carried a huge staff so terrifying looking it may have come from Hell itself. It was apparent to him even in his dream that she was the one behind the evil as he heard the mumbling of her evil magic incantation. The wind rushing around her and the foulest demons from the barren ground come forth to her side. Her voice like a song these putred fiends could not resist they came by the dozens to meet at her side. The foul stench of death hung in the air as he heard the screams of them being cast forth to fight the living.

He awoke in a panic. Sweat beaded down his brow as he tried to wipe the dream from his memory. He pulled his wary bones up, the blood sprayed armor weighing him down and in disbelief rubbed his eyes. Surely it could not be. Nay say it can't the visions that plagued his sights in his sleep. Her evil minions were walking amongst the streets of Vesper. His father one of them his corpse rotting and green. He had remembered he'd set him aside of the burn pile and wretched over the side of the boat in horror of what that evil wench had done. It hadn't been a dream she had summoned forth the rotting corpses of those who died defending Vesper to reak havoc amongst those still guarding the citizens of Sosaria.

The young man rushed forth to his father for he was not the man he had so loved, but a damned minion of Zianna now. His broadsword drawn down at his side he walked through the corpses that were walking amongst the living. Letting his sword fall upon the skull of a Skeletal Mage as he heard the beginning incantations of Corp Por. The skeletons skull split like a ripe melon harvested in the spring. He moved on closing in on what was once his father. The gazers noticing him moved around him closing in. The eyes of Zianna were on him as his spine shook with a fright he had never felt. He stopped in his tracks and turned facing the gazers who had menicingly surrounded him. The young man faced them, his heater shield displaying the crest of Sosaria now scuffed and dripping with gore. Drinking a strength potion he pulls forth his broadsword and holds the hilt up above his head displaying his fathers sword in all it's glory when he feels a hand upon his shoulder. Turning around he sees his father mangled corpse, green and pale lean in and bite at his shoulder. The young man began to spasm uncontrollably with pain. Not knowing the incantation or having been trained in alchemy well enough to cure such a deadly poison he lay there, his body convulsing as he died as the foul minions surround his body feasting on his flesh including what was once his father.

Samara

Wanderer

-The Final Battle-

"My power has grown with the deaths of those of Sosaria. This land will surely be mine by days end. You simple hasty minded knaves you have no means to dispose of me. There are things I shall make you face that are worse then death. I bring those you love back from the grave to fight against you. You insignificant heathens how dare you think you could match my power. No one can save you now. The foulest of them all will use your bones to pick his teeth and shall ensure the defeat of Sosaria. Tonight I feast in the town hall of Vesper and you will all bow before me."

The most monsterous minions were seen gathering at the bridges of Vesper. At their lead a Demon. His embodiment dwarfing those of the minions next to him. He threw forth a whip of fire. Bones of the minions rattled at the site of him and his prowess. Gathering their ranks the Skeletal Mages rang forth incantations of Uus Sanct as the skeletal knights struck their scimitars against their shields. A evil laughter came from the back lines as the liches lined up for the final battle upon Vesper.

The destiny of Vesper looked bleak. Had the citizens of Sosaria decided to relinquish control of what was once their precious home to the Dread Zianna? Only by their actions could the outcome of the battle be changed in favor of virtue and honor? What say you citizens of Sosaria????? To arms my fellow kinsman for honor and glory!