UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Easy Way to Solo Champ Spawns

SonOfANut

Sorceror
It is a reward for veteran accounts that will accrue automatically after, what 3 months?
Thanks :D Good to know. Any idea on if you can res a pet with magery? Dont know if i'd pick up spellweaving and lose my ability to res them if they die. Or is it that much of a difference?

Two Wolves

Knight
Many people will move Vet skill to a side character, to bring in to res a pet in a pinch. Magery will not help with that.

SonOfANut

Sorceror
Gotcha, Guess I can macro that pretty easily. Any idea where I can find a spellweaving spell book? Or is Demise pretty close t OSI in that aspect and I can just go snatch up the quest in haven to get me started?

Two Wolves

Knight
Marian the Arcanist who lives in the Portal to Heartwood, located in the middle of Yew sells them for 50k, until the quest are finalized.

Code:
int taming = (int)((useBaseSkill ? m.Skills[SkillName.AnimalTaming].Base : m.Skills[SkillName.AnimalTaming].Value ) * 10);
int lore = (int)((useBaseSkill ? m.Skills[SkillName.AnimalLore].Base : m.Skills[SkillName.AnimalLore].Value )* 10);
int bonus = 0, chance = 700;

if( Core.ML )
{
int SkillBonus = taming - (int)(dMinTameSkill * 10);
int LoreBonus = lore - (int)(dMinTameSkill * 10);

int SkillMod = 6, LoreMod = 6;

if( SkillBonus < 0 )
SkillMod = 28;
if( LoreBonus < 0 )
LoreMod = 14;

SkillBonus *= SkillMod;
LoreBonus *= LoreMod;

bonus = (SkillBonus + LoreBonus ) / 2;
}

chance += bonus;

if ( chance >= 0 && chance < 200 )
chance = 200;
else if ( chance > 990 )
chance = 990;

chance -= (MaxLoyalty - m_Loyalty) * 10;

return ( (double)chance / 1000 );
}

its 97.9%, so just put that .3 extra wrestling into lore or taming and it would push it to 98.8%

Podolak

Sorceror
Can I take a couple .1's from spellweaving? I assume 96 is for 50% chance at WoD. WoD 50% chance is actually 95.5 so I could borrow up to .5 from Spellweaving if I really wanted. Or am I mistaken at the reasoning of 96 Spellweaving?

Podolak

Sorceror
I never knew that. Thank you very much for that information. 98.8 control chance it is! Unless there is a really good reason for 105.3 wrestle I don't know about?