UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The End of Hz?

zulu2401

Squire
I challenge any and all guilds large or small to come spawn and pvp in felucca or t2a. Loop and qing included. If Hz shows their presence we will focus our resources toward stalling and defeating them rather than agitate other guilds during spawns. This does not exempt you from being raided by KVG/D*A but we will make Hz's life hell if they show up.
Frankly, everyone on the server is tired of their piece of shit tactics and parasitic behavior. By the way LOOP, you're welcome for the free SEMIDAR last night.

zulu2401

Squire
Nice kapero. :)
We encourage spawning. We don't check spawns 24/7 nor will we raid on tier 1 like them. We will definitely do our best to protect anyone who wants to spawn. Just have to remember most of us adults have jobs so we play afternoons and weekends. We don't herd goats for a living bud :(

zulu2401

Squire
Our sole purpose is to stop them. We are slowly becoming more organized. There's not point trolling peoples spawns so they can't complete them. It's all fun though. We aren't going to make a job out of it. If we win then we win if not oh well.

kgb

Squire

Server now can take a deep breath, finally.

Last edited:

MB

Knight
Awww dang, it seems a week into your 5th guild was the time to finally bring us down. And everyone said it wouldn't be any different. Interested parties can PM me for my Paypal

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Once again Americans proved their words have nothing to do with reality. Although some guilds consist of Americans and Europeans, they didn't mobilize themselves to raid our three semidars and one rikktor. It's clearly only a provocation. I have to admit I am amazed you dare to create one after another. /2016-01-30 The dirty American warship sailed near South China sea. Believe me, you will be chastised due to your acts.