UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Farmer's Wife

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: The Farmer's Wife

Lady Alexandra of [RID] fought her way through the masses of the spiders infesting a local chicken farmers home. She made her way to a brigand, hiding behind a tree, weak and weary from fighting. Alexandra questioned him bluntly about who the woman was that was laying mangled and bloody at the farm, although all could presume it was a local citizen who fell victim to the hordes of spiders infesting the woods.

It was not long after the other citizens of the land showed that the spiders retreated, although what Irvin had said was very disturbing and Alexandra knew there must be more.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Unholy, Thade, and Pferdefluesterin watched as the grieving farmer slowly made his way to the house from the east, shock on his face, as he slowly removed the remains of his wife with intent to bury her.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The swarms of spiders moving across the land focus on brigands and citizens, seeming to have a taste for human blood. Many walk by as a disloyal servant sits quietly watching the slaughter of his fellow kind.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The mountain fort was penetrated, much to the dismay of the arachnid masses. The forces are strong in keeping all humans out, but many are falling. The wails of the arachnids and the crunching of their shells are heard as many fight their way through.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The Spider Queen, angry that the humans entered her fort, drops from the ceiling after her guardians.

hickman48

Knight

so who got shafted b/c of the one hit kill queen or three hit kill to my dragon any one

im happy with my 15000 check it pays for half the insurence i lost b/c of the chi lure and then ivniseing doush bag

and not saying it about all the chi it was just one i saw

hickman48

Knight

it was over in two hours and it was point less b/c that did the randome drop shit agne they should have done the spawn in tram like that did with the deamon spawn a few months ago for the event that would have been alot better

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Unfortunately, hickman - you don't know exactly what you are talking about. This event was ran almost exact to the final stage of the rat event.

jrhather

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;321729 said:
Unholy, Thade, and Pferdefluesterin watched as the grieving farmer slowly made his way to the house from the east, shock on his face, as he slowly removed the remains of his wife with intent to bury him.

Teehee

gay farmers now?