UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The first of what could (probably will be) be many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanmatus

Wanderer
Re: The first of what could (probably will be) be many...

Ryan;260435 said:
z0rak has been banned and deleted.

If you're using a hacked PlayUO you will be also.

This is your only warning. You have no grace period.

Good day.

Ryan

im glad to read this... finally the cheater is gone... btw watch some other people from his guild... if he hacks, maybe he teach other to do so :D

Ripa

Sorceror

juanmatus;260913 said:
btw watch some other people from his guild... if he hacks, maybe he teach other to do so :D

That is absolutely ridiculous, and at some point kind of racist.

Lets jail all the american teenagers because as one of them bought a gun and killed several people in a school, they all may will do the same. As I said ridiculous and racist.

FacesMan

Sorceror

Ripa;260959 said:

Lets jail all the american teenagers because as one of them bought a gun and killed several people in a school, they all may will do the same. As I said ridiculous and racist.

It's presumptuous at most, I have no idea where you are getting racist...

Ripa

Sorceror

Racist is when you clasify someone for the acts of the community he/she belongs to, without taking into account each individuals aspects

FacesMan

Sorceror

Ripa;260976 said:
Racist is when you clasify someone for the acts of the community he/she belongs to, without taking into account each individuals aspects

No, that's stereotyping. Racism is when you are against someones ethnic background or race. Like if he said, "well z0rak was black so check everyone elses accounts who are black aswell." That would be racist.

All he did was assume that since he was cheating he taught others how to cheat as well. That's all it was, an assumption.

Ripa

Sorceror

An assumption would be to do something like:

"Lets check everybody who is doing things ingame damn fast because they are so fast that they be may doing something illegal"
or
"Lets check everybody who can kill anyone ingame in less than 15 seconds because they may be doing something illegal"

I do not see it the way you do, but that is just another prove that human beings have different points of view. ;)

Btw, racist is not always refering to the colour of your face :cool:

FacesMan

Sorceror

Not colour, but ethnic origin. (race, hence race-ism). It's like sexism, ageism etc. I'm only making a big deal out of this because it's pretty offensive to call someone racist especially since he had no relation to it in his post.

Look, I'm not trying to flame you and I would like to make peace, I just feel if you want to blame him for a ridiculous post on thinking that z0raks entire guild is cheaters, fine, but please don't throw heavy words around such as racist.

Ripa

Sorceror

Fair with me. Anyhow do not take it too serious, I never do in an Online Game Internet Forum. Maybe I should have said stereotyping instead of racist, but english is not my mother language, so my fault.

I just did not like to read that an entire community or guild is fully responsible or under suspect because of the actions of one of its individuals. That did not sound pretty fair to me.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Ripa;260959 said:

your susceptibility to my answer makes me think that you hack too??

i just say that if he hacks and he have friends, maybe he teach other friends to do the same?? You dont think this can be true?

I agree with Ripa on the Stereotyping, Just because were in .di doesn't mean that we all use modified Clients or Plug-Ins. The act of one person shouldn't reflect upon the rest in the way its being done here.

FacesMan

Sorceror

Ripa;260989 said:
Fair with me. Anyhow do not take it too serious, I never do in an Online Game Internet Forum. Maybe I should have said stereotyping instead of racist, but english is not my mother language, so my fault.

I just did not like to read that an entire community or guild is fully responsible or under suspect because of the actions of one of its individuals. That did not sound pretty fair to me.

I completely agree with you on what he said wasn't warranted. It's just that racism can be a sensitive topic to a lot of people and while you don't take everything seriously (Personally I think everyone needs to take anything, anyone says with a grain of salt) I still feel that calling someone out about their lifestyle or personal choices should be left out of the forums. If they are blatantly racist you still don't need to call them on it, I feel the moderators would take those comments seriously and remove that person from the forums.

EDIT: Eskeshehire, I am not saying what he said wasn't wrong, and all I wanted was it to be corrected to as what it is now 'stereotyping' not racist. That's been my only issue.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;260994 said:
I agree with Ripa on the Stereotyping, Just because were in .di doesn't mean that we all use modified Clients or Plug-Ins. The act of one person shouldn't reflect upon the rest in the way its being done here.

nobody here said that you hack too. i just say that if the leader hacks, why not the members?

I can say that Will (.di) being always a archer (Hera, Mr. Weed, Mushroom) from one day to another he became a awesome mage? I saw him pvp and he is good and its wierd how he make so fast casting and stuff.... I just saying "its wierd"...

So GMs if you want to keep an eye on him... Just for doubts

Ripa

Sorceror

juanmatus, have you thought that maybe they are good as hell PvPing?

juanmatus

Wanderer

Ripa;261001 said:
juanmatus, have you thought that maybe they are good as hell PvPing?

i know Will like 2 years from now... And he always play with archers... and from one day to another he became with a very fast mage... maybe he learns in 1 month what people learn in 1 year... maybe yes, i just think its wierd. And since he was playing with Zorak, i think its more wierd.

FacesMan

Sorceror

juanmatus;261003 said:
i know Will like 2 years from now... And he always play with archers... and from one day to another he became with a very fast mage... maybe he learns in 1 month what people learn in 1 year... maybe yes, i just think its wierd. And since he was playing with Zorak, i think its more wierd.

Personally, I think you're just trying to make connections that don't exist.

juanmatus

Wanderer

FacesMan;261004 said:
Personally, I think you're just trying to make connections that don't exist.

what connection you dont think exist?

Im pretty sure Will played on that Gimp ML shard that Mae'Var plays on. Demise isnt everyones ONLY shard. Its possible to jump shards and learn there. Its how i learned to PvP so fast. I started in January with 40 all resist 100% LRC gear. By the end of the month people gave me gear because i was doing so damn well.

or maybe hes hacking. Who knows :p

FacesMan

Sorceror

juanmatus;261005 said:
what connection you dont think exist?

All you're saying is whoever played with z0rak is probably hacking as well. By that assumption, everyone on the shard is hacking since z0rak talked to 'Joe', and 'Joe' talked to 'Bob'. 'Bob' must've learned how to hack too since he got it from 'Joe' who got it from z0rak and now everyone in 'Bob''s guild must be hacking too, since if he can hack now not only does all of z0raks guild hack but all of 'Bob''s does too and everytime someone in 'Bob''s guild or z0raks guild pk's someone they feel sorry for them so they teach them how to hack to be better. etc.. etc...

Just a whole lot of he said/she said going on here and I don't think anyone has the right to point fingers. Let the staff handle it all and just enjoy playing the game legit.

juanmatus

Wanderer

FacesMan;261007 said:
All you're saying is whoever played with z0rak is probably hacking as well. By that assumption, everyone on the shard is hacking since z0rak talked to 'Joe', and 'Joe' talked to 'Bob'. 'Bob' must've learned how to hack too since he got it from 'Joe' who got it from z0rak and now everyone in 'Bob''s guild must be hacking too, since if he can hack now not only does all of z0raks guild hack but all of 'Bob''s does too and everytime someone in 'Bob''s guild or z0raks guild pk's someone they feel sorry for them so they teach them how to hack to be better. etc.. etc...

Just a whole lot of he said/she said going on here and I don't think anyone has the right to point fingers. Let the staff handle it all and just enjoy playing the game legit.

haha whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.